WE P228 and G19 prototypes

kenxin

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Redwolf has the 19s in, full trades too, they look good!

Wait, full trades? The Gen3 and 4 on their front page are WE traded, not Glock traded :P

You probably mean that they have trademarks on them (albeit WE ones) but that post was a bit too misleading XD

Any news on if 3HK is also going to release this gun with FULL trades instead of the "WE" trades? Same with the P228? Also WE's sight also shows a P229 being released sometime in the near future.

Not sure which gun youre referring to, but armedforces has the P226 with navy trades right now. Expensive though!

http://www.armedforces.hk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4531&category_id=304&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Not sure which gun youre referring to, but armedforces has the P226 with navy trades right now. Expensive though!

http://www.armedforces.hk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4531&category_id=304&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Thats the first 226 I've seen without the white trades! Looks very nice. A bit off topic, but does anyone know if this ^^^ P226 is compatible with TM (mags, parts, etc)?

And any news on the P228? The G19 is completely released, but the P228 seems to be still in the "Pre-order" phase

Thats the first 226 I've seen without the white trades! Looks very nice. A bit off topic, but does anyone know if this ^^^ P226 is compatible with TM (mags, parts, etc)?

And any news on the P228? The G19 is completely released, but the P228 seems to be still in the "Pre-order" phase

http://www.armedforces.hk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4510&category_id=18&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

I have a massive, raging, burning desire to get a tan G19 and slap a Detonator black G19 slide on it... Always wanted a G19, and the milling and finishing on the Detonator slides is simply to die for. Only thing that concerns me is whether the slide will fit the frame tightly, tolerances are very important here. Better that they be too tight than too loose.

Only thing that concerns me is whether the slide will fit the frame tightly, tolerances are very important here.

The HK3P ones were okay in terms of slide fitting, I would think the G19 would be the same. But then again you're using a Det slide...it's really up to whether the internal frame of the HK3P is bigger than the TM one.

Better that they be too tight than too loose.

And what's what you said before you paid those pretty ladies on the side of the road, right? :D

Anyone know if WE implemented realistic barrel lugs for the G19 outer barrel, or half-assed it like KJW?

I'm curious to see if they just blatantly copied KJW, or if they actually tried to update the old G26-based design.

I have a massive, raging, burning desire to get a tan G19 and slap a Detonator black G19 slide on it... Always wanted a G19, and the milling and finishing on the Detonator slides is simply to die for. Only thing that concerns me is whether the slide will fit the frame tightly, tolerances are very important here. Better that they be too tight than too loose.

I have a Detonator G17 Hybrid slide on my HK G17. Fits like a glove, less play than the stock slide yet still loose enough to cycle easily.

Anyone know if WE implemented realistic barrel lugs for the G19 outer barrel, or half-assed it like KJW?

I'm curious to see if they just blatantly copied KJW, or if they actually tried to update the old G26-based design.

Found some info: http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-118404-1-1.html.

Would anyone be kind enough to offer a more thorough translation than Google?

I didnt realise the video was over 16mins long, fair play to them for sharing information on their setup and plans etc.

I don't think we will be seeing anything similar from Japanese factories.

Drink at least one can of Red Bull before watching video :)

I don't know why but i want one of those WE polo / t-shirts, to wear ironically :P

Should have a section in that video on 'here is our R&D department', a blank room aside from one computer that flashes up exploded diagrams of TM pistols and random GBBRs ;)

EDIT: When is the 3.8 XDM coming out, it is the only one i give the remotest *suitcase* about?

'FireKnife'

Archived