Arnie's Day Trip to the Mall

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at that Top Gear clip, why do I now see lots of us going in 70's cop show load outs? :P

All we'd need to finish it off would be to have golf cart chases through the mall crashing through randomly piled cardboard boxes!

*EDIT* GOLF cart chases! Gold cart chases would just be odd!

Looking at that Top Gear clip, why do I now see lots of us going in 70's cop show load outs? :P

All we'd need to finish it off would be to have golf cart chases through the mall crashing through randomly piled cardboard boxes!

*EDIT* GOLF cart chases! Gold cart chases would just be odd!

Now to get my best 70's setup on and whip out the 1911A1 and the Detonics, true 70's style :P

Also need to raid the local supermarket for boxes and a nearby golf course for the carts, i call shotgun.

I might actually wear some wire coathangers formed into a cage, and dangle some fruit from myself. Fruitcage that, *fruitcage*s!

Might have to bring a *suitcase* for you to attack, and truly *fruitcage* that *suitcase* up ;)

'FireKnife'

Lol, that they are. My little ponies aren't exactly inconspicuous. Just thought, is the Mall semi only? Had a quick look on the site, can't see anything, but I'm pretty certain the embassy is.

The main shops bit is full auto. Firing into the shops themselves is semi, same for firing out of them. Semi in the tunnels, the stairs etc.

Auto allowed in the big central area, most of it's semi though.

There's always fire exchanging back and forth along that open part but I can't think many people would just want to sit in there all day lobbing BBs back and forth, be pretty repetitive. All the actual shops, the access corridors, the stairways and tunnels etc; semi-automatic.

Edit - Darn ninjas :ph34r:

80% of the site is semi only?

How utterly dull.

This coming from a guy who uses shotguns most of the time. Semi-only gameplay is always to slow and to I'll-just-wait-for-the-other-guy.

Still, I might be persuaded to come and meet all my fellow Arnies nutters.Especially if My Little Pony is involved somehow :D.

Question for someone from The Mall.

Is there any parking for motorcycles on site?

Archived