Call of Duty Ghosts Prank

Hardcore1-6

Now this was posted on the Wiltshire Airsoft Regulars Facebook group last night and I've only got round to watching it today - it was posted as it needs to be watched, partly for a laugh at the sheer idiocy of some people - but primarily as a warning.

Please push this out to your own groups and highlight that yes, this guy is using a paintball gun dry firing, but what if he'd taken an Airsoft RIF? This sort of idiocy is enough to ruin both Airsoft and other action sports; we have to ensure that this sort of behaviour is nipped in the bud - a young man was shot for refusing to drop his own RIF in the states just last week.

There is a shot of him watching the police and commenting that he needs to 'lay low' for a few hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjQyjrrs_mQ

If this is in the wrong section, so be it and may the powers amongst us move it to the correct section.

I'd also ask any members of the Police or otherwise that may frequent the site to highlight this individual to the correct channels.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shouldn't we start putting IQ tests on websites when you want to buy paintball and airsoft stuff?

Actually while we are at it why not driving tests and basically anything that can be used inappropriately by clearly stupid people like this?

'FireKnife'

Wonder what would have happened would he have done this to any of us on here?

I am assuming a variety of things all which would have lead to him never doing it again one way or another.

Though I keep seeing claims that this is all a setup but even then if it is then it is bloody stupid.

'FireKnife'

I see that applications for the Darwin Awards are still open...

What a complete and utter *albartroth*. 

The number of applicants becomes larger and larger.

That's what we learn from the internet, the world has more stupid people than deemed possible.

Cant say I'd even have raised an eyebrow if CO19 shot this *CREVICE*wad dead in the streets.

Someone forward it to the proper authorities so they can come knockin' on his door and end his miserable retardation.

A what-wad? :busted_blue:

As to our rather special friend, I hope he gets a taste of his own medicine.

This is dumb on so many levels. Surely, if this isn't staged (and I assume it isn't) then the rozzers are going to be at his door, early morning in no time at all. It's like he actually wants to go to prison.

Secondly, as a prank it sucks. Pranks where people are fooled into thinking they might be about to die just aren't amusing. We're clearly not dealing with a comedy genius here, in fact quite the opposite in every conceivable respect.

A punch in the throat would have sorted out this muggy little [DON'T AVOID THE SWEAR FILTER]
People like this only learn when it goes seriously wrong for everyone else .
I will join the front of the queue waiting to lump this mug . Angry from nw london !

Archived