Call of Duty Ghosts Prank

Hardcore1-6

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only we could find out where he lives, he could get a taste of his own humour. Dragged out of his bed 3 am by blokes in black with big guns that clearly aren't paintball guns. Cuff and hood him and drop him off in one of the less salubrious parts of London. A couple of hammer drops by his ear, wait until he's finished wetting himself, then leave with a cheery "only joking, boss!"

Called crimestoppers, they don't want to know as I couldn't give a date or location.

They said best bet was to call 101 and contact the met about it. Anyone fancy doing that, as I'm around 200 miles away from there?

If not, I'll give them a bell tomorrow.

This *wheelbarrow* needs nicking for this. It's just a shame someone didn't turn round and grab that gun and smashed his teeth through the back of his head.

Looking at the Video, looks like the females collar number is 693? if anyone else can spot the others, call 101 speak to them and draw their attention to the video, if not firearm offences there is grounds for section 5 public order - intentionally causing alarm, harassment or disstress

If you have a you tube channel and have a need for them in you video/movie/film, then yes you can. It's to do with the definition of movie/film by the government. It's been discussed on arnies before, as let's be honest, anyone make a movie/film these days (they don't have to be good to get an exemption). Of course, getting a retailer to let you use, that exemption, is a different matter.

I had a pair of AEGs stopped by customs last month, they asked me for VCRA defence so I gave them my UKARA/Site membership number and directions to my YouTube channel as a belt and braces type precaution.  Whether they took it in to account I'm not sure they just said they were "satisfied with" my defence.  Looking back I should've perhaps tried just sending the YT link as an experiment, but then it was 2 Avalon ARs on the line so I didn't fancy any potential risk of them being seized and destroyed.

The guy in question - Massive tool.  Apart from anything else, those people likely thought they were actually about to have bullets hit them, how this idiot thinks that's a reasonable sacrifice for getting something 'funny' on film I cannot imagine.

Bit OT, but I feel somewhat odd now given those were the 3 cities I visited when I took a trip across the pond earlier this year.  Not like I went anywhere else either.  My uncle took me through what he reckoned was one of the worse ghettos Detroit has.  I'd imagine there are actually far worse places because I'm still alive right now, but he's lived there his whole life and he is in his late 50s now so he's seen a lot, definitely knew his way around town very well indeed.

We found this down one street adjacent to where my uncle lived as a child, I can only presume it's a memorial to some poor soul caught up in something unpleasant.  Getting out of the car at that point was (to make a guess for the sake of an analogy) the closest I've felt to what it must be like disembarking your Jackal in Afghan.

249087_10151443741603733_650806138_n.jpg

The parkour videos on YouTube show people trespassing all of the time (that big triangular rock climbing wall is surrounded by a fence, locked gate, and if you're caught on it you're fined/arrested) and yet they remain up. YouTube only care if there's potential for a law-suit against them...which in this case, there isn't.

Archived