WISH LIST - Guns that need to be made!

malthus101

I'm sure this has been done to death but I did a search and couldn't find a thread so I'll begin one.

There are many guns missing from the airsoft world that are crying out for manufacture, or are now discontinued and should be brought back or were made poorly and need to be made again to more exacting standards.

I think including WHO should make them could be interesting too.

So, without further ado, here is my Wish List:

H&K G3A4 (GBB):

post-12008-0-24404000-1387867657_thumb.jpg

CA made one, now discontinued. Had problems like accuracy and barrel. TM and JG too but too plasticy and creaky. This needs to be a stamped steel GBB model - WE could do this.

SPAS-12 (Gas System):

post-12008-0-76301400-1387867845_thumb.jpg

TM made a spring version. Hard to find now, the metal folding hook stock is like gold dust and the gun was a creaky POS anyway. Now that TM have just made their new gas system M870 shotugn, they HAVE to do this for the SPAS-12.

Micro Uzi (CO2):

post-12008-0-18235600-1387868194_thumb.jpg

I can't believe this most iconic of guns has never been made - OK, there was the Maruzen Type U but it's also discontinued and let's face it, looks like a POS. There seem to be 2 or more styles of the RS Micro Uzi and they decided to base theirs on the boxy, flared grip version which looks bad. It's also plastic.

The new one needs to be all metal and be based on the style in my image. It needs an extended metal magazine and be powered by CO2 for some *albatross*-kicking recoil and power! Without a doubt, KWC are the men for the job. Their CO2 Mini Uzi is freaking awesome and is only made better by upgrading the body to metal.

AEK-971 (AEG or GBB):

post-12008-0-67408200-1387869227_thumb.jpg

I have read of so many people wishing for this gun. It comes in several variants but my favourite is the type with the sliding stock - looks mighty fine. Who to make this... hmm. I think WE could do it. They did a great job on their AK74UN so they could do it again.

H&K 417 DMR platform (GBB):

post-12008-0-31398500-1387869642_thumb.jpg

That pic is of a RS version from the SHOT Show. It's beautiful! I know VFC have one and that's pretty good but I want it as a DMR platform - full length barrel, PSR style grip (as pictured) and small cap clear mag (also pictured) - man that woulkd be sweet. Maybe the VFC can be modded to have these features.

M14 Scout (GBB):

post-12008-0-07622900-1387869946_thumb.jpg

CA have made a beautiful model of this gun but it's an AEG! A gun like the M14 should obviously be a GBB. Pictured is the CA. I just want someoen to make the exact same gun but GBB.

WE have an M14 so they can damn well do this one!

H&K MP5K A3 "SEF" (GBB):

post-12008-0-99256900-1387870105_thumb.jpg

Can nobody get this right? The CA version (AEG... wrong for this gun) looks awesome. The VFC is GBB but IMHO looks bad due to the straight grip and non-SEF trigger select. I want a GBB with an A3 grip and SEF. I guess VFC are the people to do it but considering they just released their MP5K, it's unlikely ever to happen. Oh well.

Accuracy International AS50 (GBB):

post-12008-0-43265300-1387871261_thumb.jpg

A semi-auto long range sniper rifle. Nice. Needs to be all metal of course with great polymers where necessary. If SOCOM Gear could do this the way they did the Cheytac, that would be so sweet.

Druganov SVD (GBB):

post-12008-0-87583900-1387871982_thumb.jpg

There are so many offerings oif this right now but none are quite right for me. The best offering is the WE steel and wood version. But I want a hybrid of wood and black synthetic, like the RS pictured. I think getting the WE and swapping out the foregrip is the answer but can a black synthetic foregrip be fitted?

Anyway, that's my wishlist.

What's yours? I'm always on the lookout for new ways to spend my money! : )

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a CO2 8mm AI AS50 that has 2 loading mechs in the mag. 1 for co2 caplets and 1 for bb, When you cock it a BB and a CO2 caplet is loaded. When fired the whole caplet is expended with some to the BB and the rest to blowback which ejects the caplet, loads the next caplet and bb.

I'd like some inacurate celebrity guns.

Ricky Bobby's dual M60VNs;

Don Draper's M4 with keyhole RAS and drum mag

Santa's TOW missle launcher (functioning wire guidance);

Andy Mcnabb 416 from the time he re-took Buckingham Palace

Homer Simpson's double barreled pump action are all on my list. 

I could list many East Bloc weapons, but I will just say RPD for now.  There are just so many countries that used it at various points of time, the gear of which usually sits unused in collections.  As for manufacturer I would say Real Sword (Even though it would mean the type 56 variants), simply because I would like to see how they would handle making a squad support weapon.

This thread comes up a lot. However I will partake

TM FNP .45

TM SPAS 12 - 870 Gas System

TM M3 Super 90 - Gas System

GBBR P90 - As long as its not VFC...

GBBR Thompson

WE MP5 A3 - Its coming soon :D

TM Desert Eagle Co2 Magazines - With those flow restrictors like on the RATech Glock mags so not to have a 500fps pistol :P

KWA Kriss Co2 Magazines - Pref double cartrige again restricted so I can do winter ruin :D

PSG/1

Maybe G&P as long as it is capable of being tuned to actual sniping range.

Maybe even with an ordinary V2 box

Shotgun

Springloaded with hopup and 3-6 bbs/shot and underbarrelmount RIS capable

HK USP.45 AEP that shoots about 90-99m/s

With blowback please

Polarstar with the gas tank inside the stocktube

I'll always enjoy these threads.

Here are my 2c's:

GBB Dragunov: Done. WE's version is a beauty, Aim Top's not so much (IMHO)

GBB G3 : Yes please :)

M41A pulse rifle with tri-shot shotgun

Affordable GBB Walther P38

Affordable GBB M1 Garand (come on WE, you already make the M14, how hard can it be?) :)

Spring Lee Enfield (based on TM L96, so it has the mag in it's proper place)

Gas SPAS12 (TM 870 based?)

Sweet dreams... :)

I think the last iteration of this thread has probably been migrated in to the archive by this point.  It's probably also long enough ago that some of people's submissions will have been produced.

I do think the world of handguns does suffer even more of a lack-of-variety problem than people often realise.  You can just stick a gearbox in to a different shell and ta-da, new rifle.  AEPs have never taken off in a really big way though and seeing a new pistol platform/family emerge seems very rare indeed.  Sure there's a ton of ARs and AKs on the AEG market but I'd still say there's gotta be a lot more different skirmishable rifles and SMGs out on the market that can be fairly easily purchased, whereas the less common sidearms.. well I've no idea of which HK shops people even buy them from most of the time.  With so many, many Glocks on the market the M&P and FNS/FNP really need some more attention I think.

Rather than list a bunch of heavy hitting rifles (FAL, AR-10 etc) I'll stick to one idea.  A Garand; with a nice TM 870 style (except structurally sound this time) gas tank in the stock that can be quickly swapped out, a magazine to hold a decent amount of BBs (probably feeding from underneath) and a mechanism that allows top loading of some very cheaply produced metal en bloc look-a-likes in some crappy metal that you could buy in packs of a 100 for a few quid.

Stamped steel G3 GBB and AEG.

*fruitcage* the rest, just these two.

And make it HK slappable too! not like the rest of the G3s with cheap plastic/zamak cocking systems that break instantly.

Hardly any auld skool battle rifles for airsoft,only ones we really have are the FALs which are mostly pot metal,we need a good G3. I'd love one from SRC,their steel MP5s are really tough.

Archived