54th Sizuoka Hobby Show 2015 Tokyo Marui teaser

Zereck

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of all automatic only combat shotguns(that I am aware of), this is my list of favorites in order.

M4 super 90

AA12

Saiga 12

USAS 12

SPAS 15

Essentially, the more sleek and featureless it is, the more I like it. And I don't see them shoehorning this system into an M1014, so ill take the AA12 please.

on a side note, the usas12 looks like a prototype. It just looks bad like an AR18 compared to an AR15.

But now look at me being unfair?

Vepr 12 too 

To be honest this is one AEG I may strongly consider. Only thing would be drop the fuse, deans and a 7.4v Li-Po 

Wait... ANOTHER Prolight?

Did they stop making the original one or something?

I may be wrong but the only one I was aware of was a halogen / incandescent lamp one. I have been searching for one for ages so had assumed they were oop. The pic looks to be a lower profile more modern tac lightish thing.

Were metal body kits ever released for the new Berettas? I might be tempted to replace my current kwa m9 with one if there are any decently priced mbks.

Yep, as hitmanNo2 says, Nova released a variety of railed/non-railed black/silver frames, slides and barrels for the new M9A1, as did Shooters Design. Unfortunately, they are all quite expensive - $400ish.

Archived