54th Sizuoka Hobby Show 2015 Tokyo Marui teaser

Zereck

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough I am more happy TM have finally put the M9 out with de cocker and better hop :D

However yes on the AA-12. Not something I would buy but damn does it show innovation. Given all the calls for such a thing to be made and TM pulls one out of nowhere is just great to see :)

'FireKnife'

I literally cracked up laughing when I first saw this.  Bacon squadron has officially launched.

After that Boys Tavor troll, so many EBB pistols etc I was starting to lose interest, I really thought the 'BIG!!' release was going to be something utterly underwhelming.  But *fruitcage* me sideways, unless Silverback have got an absolutely amazing GBB gun on the way they might as well save their money now and not bother.

I was hoping it wouldn't have a selector as that would've made it rather pointless for me and hence would've saved me from buying one.. but nope.  The amount of *suitcase* going on inside that receiver is absolutely immense, they'll never fit all that inside anything the size of your average semi-auto 12G.  The only thing I'm pondering right now is the possibility of a USAS as I have much more of a personal interest/connection to that over the AA, but that is a real long shot.

But *fruitcage* me sideways, unless Silverback have got an absolutely amazing GBB gun on the way they might as well save their money now and not bother.

Well it's even worse for some guys (I believe in France) who were planning to make an AEG.

I bet they are having a case of manic depression.

3000 round drum mag firing three shots. Why do I see this replacing some support guns? :P

In all seriousness though I love the innovation on it, but I just can't help but feel it's going to get abused with high ROF set ups and such.

Sites could easily ask players not to use the drum mag if it all started to get out of hand as well, having to change mag every 3 seconds should nip it in the bud.

The fact that it's mag fed through one point should also restrict silly ROF. If the barrels were loaded via three points in the mag I'd be more worried about ROF issues.

Probably won't buy one, but the inventiveness of TM to do this has impressed me a lot and will hopefully get transported over to other new products.

And hopefully they'll embrace deans instead of tamiya in the near future.....

3000 round drum mag firing three shots. Why do I see this replacing some support guns? :P

In all seriousness though I love the innovation on it, but I just can't help but feel it's going to get abused with high ROF set ups and such.

I will abuse the *suitcase* out of it in CQB. Now I have something to use against people who don't call hit :@

<3

Fear me. MWAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH.

Archived