Popular culture inspired collection and loadouts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ever since the Hollywood thread went to archive we don't seem to have a thread dedicated to movie, games or other popular culture inspired loadouts and collection, which accounts for the majority of t

The ultimate Escape from Tarkov Obrez (PPS based) 

Come in, Cooper, do you copy? Cooper, do you read me? Forget about Freeman, we are abandoning the base. If you have any last bomb targets, mark them on the tactical map. Otherwise, get the hell out of

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just started making the list of the few movies that he is in and not in my collection. Have all the Bond films, The Longest Day, A Bridge Too Far, Zardoz (cough cough) and some others. I still remember my parents taking me to see You Only Live Twice at the cinema when it came out. Good times. Good actor. Will be missed.

Nice PPK!

Edited by Wingman
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, sandstorm said:

PPK, but don't recognize the engraving on the slide... And what is the story of the coins?

I'd bet it's a reference to the much different Taran Tactical pistol in John Wick, plus the coins they use in the movie :D

10 hours ago, renegadecow said:

Makarov. And the coins are chocolate. I don't know if it's the same everywhere but locally the TTI Wick guns have been a growing fad to the point of cringe and this is a parody of the situation. 

Trying to get your work on Cursed gun images again?

Edited by wildething
On 12/6/2020 at 12:07 AM, renegadecow said:

I don't know if it's the same everywhere but locally the TTI Wick guns have been a growing fad to the point of cringe and this is a parody of the situation. 

Not at all here, no. People tend to use stuff that works fine for the cheapest price possible.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...