Eo-Tech Holo-Sights

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a magnifying glass. What does that make it, like, 100x zoom? And did you glue it on?

Definately not a magnifying glass lol :P It came with the eotech when I bought it 2nd hand off the forums so don't have much info for you. It is taped on, and may look a bit weird from the front, but it doesn't get in the way at all.

Definately not a magnifying glass lol :P It came with the eotech when I bought it 2nd hand off the forums so don't have much info for you. It is taped on, and may look a bit weird from the front, but it doesn't get in the way at all.

i have one of these but i got no idea how to attatch them.

• 2 weeks later...

no rail there...

but yeah, eventually it'll fall off...I guess...quite a hefty glue though, managed to glue a stool to a cupboard with it :P

I -really- didn't think this trough....wish I had

atleast I should've made an attempt to zero it before I stuck it on there...no idea wether or not it's even remotely close to being straight on the reciever >.<

/EDIT:

######s....it fell off :<

I dropped the damn thing to the ground by accident, it even went off.... fail on so many levels in one night...impressive

Edited by Pkekyo-Nor
  • 4 months later...