• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am dreaming.... Q LLC - Honey Badger SD

Posted Images

Someone custom made a Zastava M76.  It's damn sexy.  Look in the picture threads on www.red-alliance.net

I saw that and it does look damn sexy. But i don't have that kind off tools and also i would never find those RS parts (though i can find the complete rifle, i would never take it apart).

Cheers!

I saw that and it does look damn sexy. But i don't have that kind off tools and also i would never find those RS parts (though i can find the complete rifle, i would never take it apart).

Cheers!

I'm in the same boat pretty much. Damn I want one though. It's so good looking.

Couldnt find a decent pic, but i think the caster gun that gene uses from outlaw star would be cool

but for it to be a decent weapon, they would also have to make different shells for it, because in outlaw star they had 20 or so different shells, each having different effects. An airsoft version i want to see would be a single shot one that can fire moscarts, but not 40mm, maybe 15mm or 20mm.

post-7611-1126991209_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dist
  • 3 weeks later...

How about this one? i think it looks amazing...

except for: "The October 2000 issue of the American Rifleman, p. 25, has a recall notice for the new South African-made Vektor CP1. The recall states that the loaded gun can discharge if bumped or dropped. DO NOT LOAD THE GUN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" :blink: oops...

H&K