Pics of your SMG's

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thing that gets me about Donnie's lot is that at least a third of them are rare classics, or hideously expensive configs of contemporary guns, or just plain sick *fruitcage* ing purchases like a VFC M82!

See there are only 40 guns there (only 40 guns ;) ) but among them are;

a CAW Revolver grenade launcher

riced M14 SPOMOD

CA M249

Barret M82

Micro Galil

Beretta M12

Spectre

MPL

etc etc. The dude's got the rare s**t we only dream of, and the pistolas are sure to be quite frightening, with your what, how many Glocks? 12?

:D

Damn dude.

Evilhippy, your as much a mentalist LOL! Pot calling kettle etc... your right about the configs - not all accys are up there - will do at some point, and almost all the modern ones have metal bodies applied where possible... around half the classics are metal...but when they are metal...wowwwzer...they are sweet. THe KG9 for example...fantastic.

I have something special coming - it will beat all others hands down...there will be no runners up.

I will rearrange the wall to feature this in the center....Another 3 to 4 weeks....

What is it?

You will know it when you see it. :D

• 3 weeks later...
I took a regular lowcap mp5k mag and uhc bullpup springer mag and fused them together, plus back in the 80's thats all H&K made straightmags, its fully functional and has a capacity of 50-60rounds.

I had the same idea, reckon it would work with real deal straight mags?

It's a lot nicer than the UZI, but I probably prefer the MP5K, for all its foibles, personally, even though the Skorpion has more features (such as locking back on empty).

Re reviews - Not sure I'll post a review on the MP7 - It's not mine as I had it on loan for the review in AI (You could always nip down Smiths and buy a copy ;) )

The Skorpion is mine, though, so will get a full review in due course.

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
You could always nip down Smiths and buy a copy ;)

The Skorpion is mine, though, so will get a full review in due course.

Cheers.

Gah was just in town and went into smiths to buy a copy, but they didn't have it <_< .

Anyway look forward to the Skorpion review, she does look a beaut.

• 2 months later...