Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I've posted these pictures here... The top three are of me and the rest of my teammates in the field and show Multicam in an environment in which it works pretty well; Ruined buildings.

*snip

The top three you posted here back in December. The 30th to be exact. The last two however have not been posted before. Still looking good though.

On a side not 15 emailed later Paul at Ebaybanned replied stating my Crye replica set had been posted on the first, still waiting on the tracking number seeing as its been ten working days since they left HK and if there was customs fees I'd have the letter by now.

Seraph is a member of the team I play for and all his parts on his HK416 are hand painted using a technique that is a closely guarded secret that he won't even share with the rest of the team.

Its a very amazing processes and when placed next to Hydrographic film the differences are very hard to note. The two differences that are immediate though are that his loos like they have been used in the field and that it doesn't have the MULTICAM marks on it.....everything else is perfect.

More Photos of the team can be found here: http://storm-soc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18

Here's my latest loadout in progress, still needs a lot of work (i need comms, old style altama desert boots, OD kneepads amongst other stuff) and i havent even started upgrading my gun.

But its a start.

montage5.jpg

rear.jpg

standingpsn.jpg

kneeling.jpg

Just a couple of posey pics so i can see what i look like.

I like my new RICAS and the multisham combats are ok too (the top is better than the bottoms though)

comments/criticism is welcome but bear in mind i am not imitating anything.

Also posted in pics of gear.

Darkchild

I think OD goes fine with Multicam even i have worn OD with my multicams. Only thing i was gonna say was about the knee pads but if they are getting changed to OD pads then i think you got a pretty awesome looking loadout. (As soon as you get your altama desert boots lol)

Grim

Thanks guys. Ill probably give those x-tacs a miss, i find that kneepads with those clips have a tendancy to loosen themselves off (which is why i still use old style hellstorm pads).

As for coyote brown, admittedly it works just as well as OD, but is just a trend. Most neutral colours work equally well in most environments, people like it cos wars are in deserts. Wait til It kicks off in Korea and everyone will be running around in OD again.

Darkchild

My ECWCS top turned up today, parcel farce are still holding the trousers though.

Good stuff, the mc is a good match and the size is actually correct. Only thing im not liking is the zip under the arm, which is bound to let water in :rolleyes:

I hope the trousers are as good :D

Its a very amazing processes and when placed next to Hydrographic film the differences are very hard to note. The two differences that are immediate though are that his loos like they have been used in the field and that it doesn't have the MULTICAM marks on it.....everything else is perfect.

I actually prefer Seraph's paintjob over the MC hydrographic finish. The hydrographic finish's color seems a bit off when compared to MC fabric. Perhaps that's because the film's color is the true MC color, and when the MC color is applied to fabric it changes slightly. Regardless, Seraph's paintjob looks closer to the MC colors that I have come to love. ;)