Multicam Pics!

Whats new? :P

Well another 10 - 20 lbs i didn't have before :P & the ebaybanned BDUs with pads which i didn't have before.I'm happy with my load out so any future loads will always look quite close to this look with improvements in kit where i can afford it.

If you see that grinning face online be very careful about copying the pic if it's a yellow face,a few sites i tried had viruses embedded in the picture or at least they activated my PSc security.{& i didn't have yellow paint at the time.}

RT B)

Edited by rolling-thunder
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been a bit lazy,i was going to order the chin strap from supplycaptain.com http://www.supplycaptain.com/index.cfm?fus...mp;ParentCat=23 i will eventually

RT B)

I was thinking one of these for my IBH prolly the X as I can't see me stretching to the ££ for a decent set of nvg.

http://www.ops-core.com/category.cfm?Category_ID=5&

Edited by Pdubyuh
I've heard good things about those mate. I'd go for it if I hadn't already got the set RT linked on my MICH.

I'll agree there but the major thing that would stop me buying is the price differance.I'll stick with the set from supplycaptain unless i get a large amount of cash or come over all Gucci all of a sudden!

RT B)

I'll agree there but the major thing that would stop me buying is the price differance.I'll stick with the set from supplycaptain unless i get a large amount of cash or come over all Gucci all of a sudden!

RT B)

Yeah huge price difference!! Is anyone really contemplating putting a $70 strap system on a $40 helmet? It does look good and the tan option would be perfect for multicam but still thats a little extreme!!

I'll just be going with the supply captain set if my MICH every arrives....

Edited by perr_mike

Cheapest genuine MICH I've seen was about £120 shipped, apparently the ehobby copy ispretty good and only costs about £20 delivered. I picked up my MICH from Ebay UK, should have bought from HK would have got it by now!!

Working on getting a NVG mount and Rhino arm, then the lot needs some Krylon to blend with my Multicam and the UKSF loadout I'm working on.

I was just looking on ebay.com,there are some special forces lightweight MICHs on there for silly money & the genuine lids are that cheap either.I might have to bite the bullet & buy a copy.It's daft that i can buy a real MICH brand new for 159 pounds & they want more than that on ebay for used lids.

If you can find one get a Just/ J-Tech MICH. Theyre the best Ive seen and dont need add ons to allow comfortable use. I keep missing them when they come up for sale on the other forum.

Undecided on whether to get an MC cover aswell as doing the paintjob on mine, not sure multicam covers supplement a full loadout or detract from it!

I suppose if you want to be Gucci you need a Gucci helmet like an IBH but if you want to Multicam up a helmet then a cover is as good a way to go.Cloth covers are usually none reflective & of course interchangeable if you ever want to use the Helmet elsewhere.I've seen some nice MC Helmet covers for sale & they are one of those items you might as well buy in genuine MC because their cost is so cheap.

Woooo! Finally got my new 2nd line! :D

epcrd3.jpg

-Eagle Industries Plate Carrier w/ Cummerbund

-Eagle Industries Shoulder Pads

-1no. Eagle Industries Double Mag Pouch

-1no. Eagle Industries Admin Pouch

-2no. S.O Tech Double Mag Pouches

-2no. EssTac Pistol Pouches

-TAG Hydration Carrier w/ Multicam Tube Cover

Still requires quite alot more unfortunately...but, anyways...i'm happy. :)

I'd forgotten about dragonredairsoft,just found it again

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=23987

I've read some bad claims against Dragon Airsoft. One in particular stated that the guys there took a buyers credit card info to purchase items off of another website and the buy got the bill. That may or may not be true... but I woudlnt be the one to find out the hard way. Use them at your own risk. Ebay banned also has crye armor chasis :

http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cur...roducts_id=1386

I havent used them either, but have heard that they are pretty stand up guys.

I have made some purchases from both dragonred and ebaybanned and have much better experiences w/ Dragon Red. Dragonred and extremely fast shipping time (youll receive your order at most within a week once youve made your purchase. They also notify you with a tracking number.) and pretty good customer service. Ebaybanned has good customer service as well, but of the three purchases I made w/ them, the first item that came was wrong, and I'm still waiting for my third to arrive (which was ordered 2 weeks ago)...

I'd forgotten about dragonredairsoft,just found it again

http://www.dragonredairsoft.com/airsoft/vi...productID=23987

It's worth following the links to the airsoftcanada website for reviews.A few eye openers about QC on the product sold by dragonredairsoft & not all of them are good.

Had a quick kit up...

mckitnewvj4.jpg

Considering the amount still to get, I'm pretty happy. Oh, and blame the Propper shirt for looking like 'sham. Ignore the AWFUL chinstrap. And imagine the SERPA is a Safariland...and pretend the Bowman is a TCI Liberator headset...

;)

Krylon Camouflage paint; Khaki, Medium Brown and Olive...layered up using my special mesh stuff... :P

To keep mildly on topic, did a quick Multicam IR test today...all I can say is, I need to bin the Propper shirt ASAP!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFp8T14J5A

Edited by buzzsaw