Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wore mt TAD Explorer today.... And it was immense! So comfortable to wear, hid my belly and made me look thin again ^_^ Very durable and incredibly waterproof. As soon as the rain stopped, the water disappeared as if the heavens hadn't even opened up in the first place!! :D

I highly recommend this jacket!! :D

Kliskey. I see another fan has been place into TAD's bin. I freaking love my shealth hoodie, everyday wear now; it and my S.O. Tech Go Bag, Kabar or Kershaw knife.

I figured out something if I get lost and in need of water, I can easily catch it in the hoodie part of the jacket. Survivalist, always thinking. =P

I figured it was but couldn't tell exactly, and I had never seen it paired with the shoulder pads like that. I think it looks pretty sweet with the pads!

The shoulder pad, or Deltoid Protector, is a part of the Crye Armour system (togheter with the Blast belt, "King" ArmourCollar and LAP-Panel)

I only use one, on the weak side (I am right handet, making my shooting stance facing the left shoulder forward), leaving the right arm less restricted.

The StockLock, or StockPad on the shoulder part of the west, is a replica of the newer "Gen 1.5" design.

Crye have abandoned the old design with pointing plastic squares, as they were more in the way, and had a tendency to catch a all kind of vegetation... then being practical in a tactical manner.

So... the one Iconic feature of the Crye ArmourChassis we all loved from GRAW 1 and 2... is no more.

And as I have tryed the GunWest with the chunky pads... I'll say, I dont miss them.

Please be advised: the Crye Armour model known as the "Gen 2." don't replace the original ArmourChassis.

They are 2 different designs, designed for SpecialOperacions and for Army.

One fore maximum mobility and flexibility, and one made to provide a higher degree of protection.

Looks good. Maybe wrap the hydration tube with multicam tape.

Would you know where I could buy some?

Stop leaning backwards. Lean forwards, it helps control muzzle climb, makes you more stable and makes you a smaller target.

Thank you, ill try that at my next game.

What do you guys think of the overall look?

Would you know where I could buy some?

OK, this isn't tape, it's proper MC hydration cover from thevestguy :-

http://thevestguy.com/product.asp?id=10199

I use TAC Nylon (Japan only) :-

http://tacnylon.militaryblog.jp/e25532.html

Or if you're really looking for MC tape, King Arms just released this :-

http://www.uncompany.com/pageproductdetails.asp?prodid=23261

http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=1378

Edited by AnakChan

I thought I would chuck everything on today. Despite not being that appealing outside :P

Anyhow, still needs some work readjusting bits etc... And it looks a bit untidy still :P But meh, I like it :D

DSC05761acopyMedium.jpg

DSC05766Medium.jpg

Im still waiting on a couple of pieces, including two guns :rolleyes: so, there are parts missing.

Kit List

1st Line

ICE Tactical Suspenders

Blackwater IO Belt

TAG Drop Leg Hanger Khaki

TT Drop Leg Hanger Khaki

TT E&E Pouch

HSGI Drop Leg Molle Panel w/ Gerber LMF II (Not pictured)

Safariland 6004 FDE (Not pictured)

Gemtech Lanyard Khaki (Not pictured)

2nd Line

TT 2-P MAV

TT X-Harness

TT M14 Double x2

TT M4 Single Shingle x4

3rd Line

TAD F.A.S.T. Pack EDC

Clothing & Guns

Crye Boonie

TAD Explorer Hoodie M.E. Brown

Oakley S.I Gloves

OPS DA Combat Pants w/ OPS Pads.

M14/ M21

Edited by kliskey
interesting "scabbard" for the M14! what is it? cant tell from the list...

-joe

It is a TAD F.A.S.T. Pack EDC, comes with a weapon carry thing in the back of the pack for long march. Why carry the rifle when you can free your hands for a more important things if not in immediate danger or threat. Highly suggested to actually used with secondary rifle i.e. primary m4 with a sniper rifle for longer range engagement.

Edit: It is technically called a TAD "Transporter Tail"

Edited by Reincarnation...

IMG_3331.jpg

crossroads-paintball-020_580x435.jpg

Two of me at the same game as Kiki-Jiki. Two things to note, the IBH is messed up. Horrible chinstrap causes it to pull up because of my goggles. In the first picture, we are still on the field. The field is in a guys backyard, and down a hill that's wooded with a decent sized city. The other guy pictured goes by CQBR on our local forums, not sure if he is on here or not.

Kitlist:

SWAT IBH. SWAT is the brand, not a reference to any type of SWAT team.

ESS Flightdeck Goggles

HSS Gear Plate Carrier in MC. Wasn't wearing the cummerbund due to heat.

Eagle Industries Triple M4 in MC

Condor Double M4 in MC

HSGI Single pistol mag pouch MC

HSGI Double pistol mag pouch in MC

Tactical Tailor Horizontal General Purpose pouch in MC

Eagle Industries MAP in MC

Oakley Assault Gloves in Tan

Tactical Tailor Duty Belt in Tan

Tactical Tailor EOD/Dump pouch drop leg in MC

5.11 8" Zippered ATAC boots.

Another interesting tidbit, Eagle's newest generation of MAPs come with Multicam MOLLE. The Multicam appears to be printed on, rather than dyed. I think it looks better than the way Condor does it.

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

Edited by Blindside
Any one going to the war and peace show this year?

I only ask as im going in my MC and thought it might be nice to say hello to other multicam'ers from the forum :D

Yup, quite a few guys from MulticamAddict are going along, i'm going along in kit with my mate...promoting the website as well as Multicam in general. :)

What day you guys going? Im there all week and il be at the airsoft arena on thurs&sat so do come say hey ;) Il have this forum name on my right arm so you know its me :D

Be good to get a photo of a big group of us in mc :D

Edited by msx361