My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking for some Crye style G3s in Multicam as it's easier to get than AoR2.

But I'm stuck between ordering a new pair from Semapo or a used set of genuine Crye for roughly the same price, I don't know what to get. I mean with the real ones the listing just says used, but what if there's wear and tear that shortens the life of them?

In my experience I'd go real.. I have 2 sets of real Crye (RG/Black) and a set of Semapo (M81) the difference is definitely noticeable.. I'd say the Crye has held its colour better too but then again they're both block colours so it's less noticeable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'll bite the bullet and buy a set of real Crye's new. Will just have to save a bit longer. Not like I game often at the minute anyway so no real rush.

I'll be getting the new Semapo waterproof jacket so I'll compare that to the BFG MC stuff I've put on my belt.

I've got an AoR2 6094 from them and it seems pretty good, there were a couple of loose threads which was worrying but not deal breaking.

The waterproof jacket will be printed no doubt though so it'll be slightly different colours.. 

I went new Crye for my RG pair and second hand for the black.. Either way I'm happy they're definitely worth the new cost. And realistically there isn't too big a difference in price. 

Minded to agree... I got a helikon combat shirt which had four skimishes before I broke the zipper on the front!! 

edit: though to be fair, I could probably fix it, but still.

Also about a month ago I spent £45 on a (pretty awesome) turtleneck from John Lewis and it's torn down the seam. John Lewis!!! 

cheers guys will give it a go - I chucked the reciept though the label says it's from the "selected homme" range so fingers crossed. if not will get my mum / gf to sew it back up.

On a similar note my bro wants some trousers with integrated kneepads. Crye is out of the question but any other suggestions? I've seen emerson but he could probably spend more than that if needed. cheers!!!

Archived