Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say photographer, but he sure knows how to edit his pics to become masterpieces. I love every one of the wallpapers he's posted up, and I definitely second the idea that he submit them as wallpapers. Great pics again, July_pi.

If anyone cares, here's the other side of the same pistol w/o the silencer. It's difficult to see, but I am using the Glock 17 extended mag catch (Glock model not the more popular Glockmeister model). Notice how it protrudes a bit further out compared to a standard KSC catch. The other interesting bit is the extended slide stop. Again, using the Glock 17 model (KSC also makes one that you can order directly from them; I believe the KSC G34 comes standard, but the G34 was way too big for my hands). Also you can get a better idea of how the Optima glock mount works; it slides into the dove tail groove on the slide and is tightened by two tension screws on the top of the mount. The Optima also screws down onto the mount using the same two screws...a solid fit.

I've seen questions regarding real steel parts and KSC Glocks. The real steel mag and slide catch (again, I'm using the G17 model, which might be different from other real steel models) do NOT fit without some work. There's a small triangular protrusion on the real steel slide catch which needs to be chopped off. Also, the diameter of the pin hole is WAY to small...I would recommend a drill press to widen it since it needs to be widened considerably.

The Glock mag catch also does not fit without work. The little groove where the spring slides into (on the bottom of the catch) needs to be widened and lengthened a bit, else it will be way too tight. Also, if you notice on the KSC, there's a slight "give" to the magazine. The real steel mag catch needs to be filed down right where it engages the magazine...I suggest doing this iteratively, since if you take too much off, the mag will just slide out of the lower frame. Without the "give" the breech makes too much contact with the top of the mag and it will jam.

The recoil controller requires no mods. Just squeeze it in there for an excellent fit. Notice how the selector interferes with the recoil controller; you can still field strip it without any problems. I just can't fire at full auto anymore. The extended slide stop is a must if you use this...you can't disengage the slide with your shooting hand without it.

DSCF0101.jpg

Also, the silencer also requires mods to make it work...do NOT start carving away at the barrel. It's not the shape of barrel or the weight of the silencer that keeps the slide from cycling.

It might seem like a lot of work for tiny mods, but I believe they will help in combat shooting. Mag changes and reloading gets considerably faster! PM me if anyone has any questions.

Hmm been a while since I had any features here, so next up:

KSC customised

p61000034fq.jpg

p61000185qf.jpg

p61000193kq.jpg

The slide has been polished to a chrome finish, very hard to photograph! It is a mix of a KSC G19 and a KWA G19.

The 50 round mag inceases the FPS making the blowback rather nice!

McMadkat

Ahhhh, Glocks. My little black beauties.

KSC G17, 18c,34, 19's, 26's. TM 18cMaeg, 17L & springer of course. Currently waiting for G23 & 27, building G22 kit. Haven't got around to collecting the other makes yet.

Glock the tac light, Glock the baseball cap, Glock the book, Glock the field knife, Glock the E-tool......Glock the FLAMETHROWER.. er......use the schwartz.

IT'S A MODEL 17 BECAUSE THAT WAS GLOCKS 17TH PATENT, nothing to do with the number of rounds in a magazine, you weak minded fools.

"These are not the Glocks your looking for! "

- Gaston Kenobi in Star Glock, Episode 17.

Currently ordering the 3 poster set from USMCPro. You know the giant Glock pistols with the bird lying on it just in her skivvies.

Nurse, medication now please.

Edited by The Waco Kid
If anyone cares, here's the other side of the same pistol w/o the silencer. It's difficult to see, but I am using the Glock 17 extended mag catch (Glock model not the more popular Glockmeister model). Notice how it protrudes a bit further out compared to a standard KSC catch. The other interesting bit is the extended slide stop. Again, using the Glock 17 model (KSC also makes one that you can order directly from them; I believe the KSC G34 comes standard, but the G34 was way too big for my hands). Also you can get a better idea of how the Optima glock mount works; it slides into the dove tail groove on the slide and is tightened by two tension screws on the top of the mount. The Optima also screws down onto the mount using the same two screws...a solid fit.

I've seen questions regarding real steel parts and KSC Glocks. The real steel mag and slide catch (again, I'm using the G17 model, which might be different from other real steel models) do NOT fit without some work. There's a small triangular protrusion on the real steel slide catch which needs to be chopped off. Also, the diameter of the pin hole is WAY to small...I would recommend a drill press to widen it since it needs to be widened considerably.

The Glock mag catch also does not fit without work. The little groove where the spring slides into (on the bottom of the catch) needs to be widened and lengthened a bit, else it will be way too tight. Also, if you notice on the KSC, there's a slight "give" to the magazine. The real steel mag catch needs to be filed down right where it engages the magazine...I suggest doing this iteratively, since if you take too much off, the mag will just slide out of the lower frame. Without the "give" the breech makes too much contact with the top of the mag and it will jam.

The recoil controller requires no mods. Just squeeze it in there for an excellent fit. Notice how the selector interferes with the recoil controller; you can still field strip it without any problems. I just can't fire at full auto anymore. The extended slide stop is a must if you use this...you can't disengage the slide with your shooting hand without it.

It might seem like a lot of work for tiny mods, but I believe they will help in combat shooting. Mag changes and reloading gets considerably faster! PM me if anyone has any questions.

Damn knew I should have posted my pics faster lol. Have a G19 with the Magloc recoil control and the magwell, which I am modifying for a more comfortable hold. Also have the Streamlight M6 and am still waiting for the Glock extended mag and slide release, along with the Hogue grip.

Nad

I love my Glock

GLOCK17andSFG2.jpg

My KSC Glock 17

Internal: G&P Recoil Spring and Enhanced Spring Guide

External: G&P Metal Outer Barrel and Slide. KSC 50rd Mag "+2" Mag Extension, Missing Front Sight.

The Sights will be replaced with a pair of Trijicon Night Sights, and eventually I'd like to get the Glock Tactical Light and a Glockmeister widened magwell.

Also Pictured is a Surefire G2 in Black, with P60 Bulb and 2 SF123A 3v Batteries.