Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gallery_235_68_55828.jpg

Thar she be! I need to sand down the slide a bit more with a lighter grit sand paper. That and I want to get some hogue grips to cover up the lack of trades on the frame. NEVER take a dremel to a KWA Glock 19 slide! It screws up the metal's finish or something like that. Boy oh boy, I learned that the hard way.

Oh, and its a KWA Glock 19.

Edited by SgtBojangles
I usually love it when people throw on lasers and flashlights, but I think that would actually look better without it.

Still beautiful gun though.  Nice pic, too.

No problems I totally agree with you it's a beautiful beast, but due to the indoor gaming inviroment we play in, it needs either a Laser or a flash light as the TOW is very dark and even with LVS (low visibility sights) it's very hard to see where your shots are going or even where the target is.

But here's one specaily for you!

g1copbwmedium4wv.jpg

Edited by FarEast
  • 2 weeks later...

ah, darn. I've been eying a glockmeister mag well, but I really liked the color match on yours. It looks like it belongs... and It looks rather nice too.

Anyway, Nice Glock, and thanks for the reply, NOE15.

Glockmeister makes excellent stuff. I consider myself very lucky having been able to get those parts. The reason it looks like it belongs there is because it was made by them with the exact same polymer, so colour and feel where exactly the same. I used to be Glock armourer so I had access to material that was not on the market. Unfortunately those days are over. Thanks for the complement.