Glock Picture Thread

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PsyGen the slide turned out nice! Looks clean and mean.

Here is my newest addition to the Glock family

KSC Glock 34 - Sadly it is the newer KSC version which bares no grip logo and fake trades on the right (MILSPEC instead of "Made in Austria" etc.)

Upgrades

Hogue grip

KM 6.04mm tightbore inner barrel

Hidakaya 150% hammer spring

Hidakaya floating valve spring (plug spring)

Firefly Impact Hammer Block (touch breech)

Firefly Floating Valve (rocket valve)

Hurricane recoil spring/guide

Shooters Design polymer loading ramp

Guarder metal mag catch

Custom blowback chamber springs

Glock logo +2 mag base

HK Metal slide and ported outer barrel

Hop-Up ball removed

Custom High Flow ported mag valve

g34_004.sized.jpg

g34_003.sized.jpg

g34_002.sized.jpg

g34_001.sized.jpg

I gotta say this is one hell of a Glock. Awesome blowback feel from the slide size and hard hitter with that longer inner barrel. Really makes a difference in accuracy and power. Too bad I waited til they stopped having grip logos to get one...

• 3 weeks later...

I decided I wanted to make my Uber KSC Glock 19 into a more suitable SBR. Although I had a 178mm inner barrel and a 169mm silencer, I didnt feel the look of the silencer justified the bipod and stock. It just didnt look quite right.

I did some searching of AEG outer barrels and I came accross the CA HK51 barrel. It's about 227mm long and comes with 14mm- threads. Perfect for my Shooters Design 14mm- outer barrel.

Then I decided I needed to find a way to make the inner barrel even longer. I rigged a stock KSC G34 114mm inner barrel onto the end of the 178mm barrel. So now it's 292mm's long and it's shooting perfectly. Sickly accurate.

Now for the pics.

Uber_SBR_Glock_19_51_001.sized.jpg

Uber_SBR_Glock_19_51_002.sized.jpg

Uber_SBR_Glock_19_51_003.sized.jpg

Uber_SBR_Glock_19_51_004.sized.jpg

I really dig the long compensated barrel and I am very pleased with the outcome.

Thanks guys, the silencer is a G&GSS100, just like ViciousV10s said, and the laser is made by Classic Army. This one.

I tought Spoons photos were rather greenish, atleast they used to be. I just brightened this one up a bit in photoshop, and it ended up like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the slide travel length is equal but the slide is a bit lighter so theoretically it cycles faster. I'd say if you really want to get high ROF, drill holes in all possible parts of the slide and blowback mech.

-Sale

Just finished it up today... my KWA Glock 19.

gallery_8185_381_2235.jpg

Looks normal on the outside... but inside it's got a Zenith recoil spring/guide, Guarder Metal Magazine Catch, Hidakaya floating valve spring (plug spring), Firefly floating valve (rocket valve) and a KM tightbore inner barrel.

I love it!

Edited by PsyGen