1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay so i just put together my SCW3 Warrior for the first time and my hammer is like really lose and just doesnt feel right, but it still functions. Does anyone have an idea what is wrong? Did I not put together me sears correctly or did i just not put together my leaf spring well? Like theres no pressure when I pull back the hammer.. The only pressure that comes is when I get past the 1st lock. Any ideas?

well i put it together and everything was working fine, but then i fogot to put the upgraded hammer spring in. So i took out the pin and tried putting in the upgraded spring in and then nothing was working. So i put back in the regular one in again and now its like this. I'll check out the hammer spring again though.

edit: Ok so i just took it apart and nothing seems to be wrong not unless you have to put the spring in a certain way or something. Theres pretty simple parts where the hammer spring is so it doesnt look like there could be alot of chances for anything to go wrong.

edit: like I can still pull the trigger on the first lock when i pull the hammer back a little if i apply a little more pressure than usual.

Edited by Philip Aram

Got these today courtesy of UnCo. was so happy arrived so quick and with no fees =D both version of it, they are heavier than my fully done up Hi-Capa and cost about a fifth of what that cost me each...

dsc00151dt8.jpg

If anyone knows what metal these are made of please help as i would ideally like to anodise them in future.

well i put it together and everything was working fine, but then i fogot to put the upgraded hammer spring in. So i took out the pin and tried putting in the upgraded spring in and then nothing was working. So i put back in the regular one in again and now its like this. I'll check out the hammer spring again though.

edit: Ok so i just took it apart and nothing seems to be wrong not unless you have to put the spring in a certain way or something. Theres pretty simple parts where the hammer spring is so it doesnt look like there could be alot of chances for anything to go wrong.

edit: like I can still pull the trigger on the first lock when i pull the hammer back a little if i apply a little more pressure than usual.

Is the hammer strut properly seated on top of the hammer spring cap? Also, check the hammer to see if it is properly installed. The hammer's firing pin (do-da that engages the magazine's valve) should be visible in the groove on top of the frame when the hammer is not cocked. Sear installation is pretty similar to SCW2 so this might help if you haven't checked it out already.

Phoenix360mute-

Who you calling a Poser? Dweeb.

:D

Psychosis-

The parts list is:

-PGC Frame/Slide DX set, custom cut and custom beavertail (there is a guy here who does it so I don't ask)

-PDI Palsonite LSPG

-PDI Palsonite 05 Barrel

-Laylax 3 hole trigger

-PDI Skeleton Hammer

-Custom Cut Ambi Safety

-Pachmayr Signature Grips

-Guarder 150% Spring set

-Guarder nozzle

Edited by Hades
Phoenix360mute-

Who you calling a Poser? Dweeb.

:D 

Psychosis-

The parts list is:

-PGC Frame/Slide DX set, custom cut and custom beavertail (there is a guy here who does it so I don't ask)

-PDI Palsonite LSPG

-PDI Palsonite 05 Barrel

-Laylax 3 hole trigger

-PDI Skeleton Hammer

-Custom Cut Ambi Safety

-Pachmayr Signature Grips

-Guarder 150% Spring set

-Guarder nozzle

Did you have any trouble with the PDI hammer, perhaps shooting full auto at first? I have a PGC kit on my own and I can't get the PDI Mil Spec hammer to work. I asked them and they think it is a leaf spring problem, but that didn't work. Anyone else have any ideas?