1911 Picture Thread

do you mean the trigger disconnector? if so, I'd say yes if I were at my london apartment, sadly I was hospitalised the other day so I won't get back there for a while..

ask P360M, he usually has spares floating about.

--

Little Q here for those with their finger on the pulse of metal kits coming out of JP.

Has anyone heard of an SW1911PD metal kit on the horizon? or possibly a 5 inch sw1911 kit with the "smith and wesson" trades instead of the ghastly "SW1911" ones.

cheers.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about getting a Creation desert warrior set from Airsoftglobal.com

There are 2 sets one was $255usd and the other is $450usd

snip...

I'm sure there was a thread about this somewhere, but I can't find it. I think it was thought it was duplicate listing. Try and order the cheaper one. You'll probably get told it was an erroneous listing and get you to order the $450 one.

evilgenius, yes it will work.

pedrosalas, finding a wilson scw slide is nearly impossible, at least in 5 inch. You can always find ones for 4.3.

Shooters design makes a lot of kimber scw slide, just take a look at dentrinity.

Hello there fellow 1911 lovers :)

I'm leaning towards getting a 1911, but I don't know wether to get a older styled frame with duck or beavertail grip safety.

If I go with the duck tail I'll get a WA 1911A1.

If decide to get one with the beaver tail I might go with a S&W 1911 or a non-railed Kimber.

Also, another deciding factor is that I have no idea which gun has the most metal kits avaible.

I was hoping that you people might be able to shine some light on the matter :)

Sorry, should have looked at the usual shops before asking.

Now that I have looked I think I'll go with a SCW 3 S&W 1911.

But I haven't been able to even find any metal kit's for the older SCW2 versions, so would a kimber perhaps be a better choice for getting a full metal kit?

Edited by Moriquende

Finally got my Safariland 6004 for 1911s with SureFire X200-series lights... will post as soon as I get some pictures taken (which may not happen until my real steel Kimber Desert Warrior shows up). Just a side note, but while CopsPlus markets it as being 'Flat Dark Earth', the packaging indicates it as being 'Brown' and it appears to be a fairly good match for my CB CamelBak.