1911 Picture Thread

I would say, no. 

Definitely not, you can clearly see it doesn't in the huge colour pictures :blink:

Does anyone know of a guide for the complete takedown of an airsoft M1911A1? I found one on YouTube for a WA Kimber...would it be generally the same?

Yeah the kimber is pretty much the same as other WA 1911's. There is a guide on here for SCW2 takedown, think it was catman that posted it, yes, yes it was and here it is http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=59884

Edited by Sao
  • Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty snug in there. Basically the opening at the bottom is as wide as the width of the 1911's slide. So if your silencer is wider than the slide (which it probably is) it most likely won't fit. The CQC Serpa is basically vaccuuformed to the shape of the 1911 (basically: shrink wrapped). You're probably better off using a fabric holster if you have to have the silencer attached. That being said, do you really want to have a silenced pistol holstered? Doesn't seem very "tactical".

ef1fec19.jpg

ef1fec10.jpg

ef1fec08.jpg

Really old pictures, well, kind of. They haven't changed a bit though. The SIG GSR was a n MEU at birth, got the kit installed :)

The Delta Elite, has a shooter's design slide. Soon to get some Hogues. Once I finish my other projects. :rolleyes:

Both are SCW2.

Nope. There are some differences i think.

Well i came to order my slide today for the MARSOC, Den's sight lists them in stock, but i recieved an email from them saying there outta sotck atm. If any one had a Shooters desgin slide going let me know.

tbh the quality of the internals is quite on par with the TM and both benifit from an upgraded loading nozzle as that part is a weak point on the TM 1911 and P226 and therefore tends to get copied just as weak by the clones.

Once that is switched out both perform quite similar (slightly higher power output from the WE)

tbh the quality of the internals is quite on par with the TM and both benifit from an upgraded loading nozzle as that part is a weak point on the TM 1911 and P226 and therefore tends to get copied just as weak by the clones.

Once that is switched out both perform quite similar (slightly higher power output from the WE)

the quality of the internals of a clone will never match or better that of those in the original gun. They are the same parts made to a lower QC standard.

You also forgot trademarks when talking about differences between the two.

i thought the trademarks were obvious ;)

although WE now do a trademark version I have yet to look at one up close

Don't think so, they sell a trademark'd slide, and there's custom ones available with the trade'd slide installed.. if they released a full pistol with trademarks they'd need to have them payed up, or they'd be in a spot of bother..