1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice attempt. .depends on what your intent is. .

if it's suppose to look like RS with the shells. . then you might want to take a different angle so to not give away the tell-tale signs of an airsoft gun . .the mag feed lips next to the shells. .the mag fill revealed . . if you want to show the mag exposed. .then have the gun sitting on top of the mag tower but have the butt away from the camera

Don't mean to hijack ur thread, but how hard is it for a n00b to GBB pistols to install a Guarder MBK onto a TM 1911? I've heard body kits can be quite complex, but I was wondering how hard yal thought it was before I made any purchases or decided to get AEX to do it for me. Thanks,

~Floyd

It's nice, except the lower... :P

Is that a 4.3 expert frame ?

it use to be a 6" Expert Frame. .you can't tell with the "Kimber-ish rail details". .but the rail is cut at the same angle as the front /rear slide grooves. .rather than just lopping it off straight.

it use to be a 6" Expert Frame. .you can't tell with the "Kimber-ish rail details". .but the rail is cut at the same angle as the front /rear slide grooves. .rather than just lopping it off straight.

I actually really like it, but I reckon some custom stippling of the grips with a soldering iron and a silver trigger would make it even better :D

I actually really like it, but I reckon some custom stippling of the grips with a soldering iron and a silver trigger would make it even better :D

I just finished the gun for a customer.. .I traded him the PARA/SV for a metal slided parkerized PARA P14. . but since he didn't have many upgrades .. I limited the SV/PARA to just the rail customization. . any more customizing and he'd be getting a better deal than what I was given.

The customer also wanted mostly black controls and black chamber/barrel . .not the typical SV style trigger. . thus the 3-hole.

But yeah. . all the grip stippling and such would definitely make the gun look better.

and the slide (with the multi-directional two-tone sanding finish. .) I got it that way. . but I corrected it so that the finish is completely uni-directional. . .pics were taken prior to fixing.

Edited by the cleaner