1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a 1911 My KJW para broke and I have a .45 deficency. :(

But good news I have a KSC beretta on the way!

*nudge nudge, wink wink* check out me sig :P

hitman, nice piece :drool:

remember me ;)

I tried lubing my compact, but haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet, so it still rattles :(

will do some shooting tomorrow, hopfully it will be gone...

No its just like that. Personally, I really like it because its that little bit different.

Edit: It unscrews??? :lol: I never even took a good look at the thing on the inside, just took the slide off for a touch o' lube when I first got it and its been a dream ever since.

Edited by evilhippy

heh.. try twisting the barrel clockwise and it should go back in.. mine is about 1-2 mil off being flush with the front end.. you dont wanna shoot it when its loose like that.

cheers.

edit - I think I'm warming to my TLE / RL II, the rail certainly makes it look a bit beefier, but that's not always a bad thing.. I can always buy a metal kit for it at a later date..

Edited by hardboiledcop

yeah, the outer barrel can be removed completly, just so you cant mix and match, and out new chambers, or inner barrels in.

speaking of which, i just got a new metal chamber for my mgs 1911, its about 10 times heavier than the origional, adds alot of weight to the gun, worth a buy i must say :D

and its blank, i'm gonna get it enscribed with something, just heve to think of what first

My latest 1911 aquisition.  A WA Wilson Combat Supergrade Custom 1996 model.  Comparison pics of this and the 2006 model to come in a few days.

[pic snipped]

Damn I want some of those mags!!!! *pout*

regarding the outer barrel - I found, on my series 80 that it's tends to unscrewed itself a little now and again

Where are you guys getting all your shiny 1911 parts from by the way? I could really use upping the ante on this SW1911 DX I'm getting tomorrow (paying for tomorrow, should I say) - a metal chamber, outer barrel, tightbore barrel, hi-flow valves & any other gubbins I need for that would be pretty ferkeuking tempting to get, but along with the uber-pimped Delta Elite I have lined up for next week it might be shades of overkill with the 1911s right there (dare I say it :o !?!)