1911 Picture Thread

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I tried to get a custom slide, but the only places I saw one didn't reply to e-mails. If you know where I can get one, let me know. The hammer is a stock one from the donor gun (Wilson supergrade)

(Pimpage)

I'll also add my "Dear god that's good" to your Springfield. Really nice work dude.

Just a couple of my stock KSC 1911.

1911-4.jpg1911-1.jpg

1911-2.jpg1911-3.jpg

Edit: Resized...

I'm really impressed with it so far... does anyone know if real grips will fit? I'd like to get some wood ones for it.

Edited by Lithium Jack

nooooooooooo, i have just been playin mgs3, and i found out my beloved gun is a little off :( , for starters, the obviouse one being the silencer, but thats no biggie, but the chamber was supposed to be black, aswell as the outer barrel, bugger, i am seriosly thinking of using a bob chow for the base gun next time, as it would have a much more suitable frame, ect, oh well, back to the drawing boards i suppose :(

Didn't know the hicapas are the same in the grip, I guess that answers his question.

Looking forward to a few new 1911s now, might get the KWA 1911A1 as well as the TM one to compare and appreciate, I wonder if its worth it though...? I guess for about £50 its hard to go wrong!

nooooooooooo, i have just been playin mgs3, and i found out my beloved gun is a little off :( , for starters, the obviouse one being the silencer, but thats no biggie, but the chamber was supposed to be black, aswell as the outer barrel, bugger, i am seriosly thinking of using a bob chow for the base gun next time, as it would have a much more suitable frame, ect, oh well, back to the drawing boards i suppose :(

I don't know if the Bob Chow would be a great base gun matey... You'd have to replace _everything_ externally, as the Snake and the Bob don't have anything in common as far as I know. Then again, the Snake doesn't have a stock part on it either.

KJW/WA Para Ordnance mishmash/hybrid with following:

WA "olive drab" frame(it looks much greener in the picture)

KJW metal slide (silver sides, black top/two tone)

KJW recoil/hammer springs and full length recoil guide

Everything else is pretty much WA in terms of less interesting parts

Hogue grips (very comfy I might add!)

Guarder reinforced loading nozzle

Guarder metal chamber

3x normal mags with KJW baseplates (yay for silent fill!)

1x high capacity mag (Doberman?) converted to silent fill with spare o-ring

Simmer for 20 minutes et voila, "3-tone" loud beast of a pistol! (on propane of course!)

Para

Chamber

Should work now! (after the 4th re-edit <_< )

What hassle!

Edited by Senor Bear