Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For GREEN wooded areas it is.

I'll be using my ACU this weekend... Hopefully the environment will be a lot more green this time of year. I plan on using my woodland loadout the first day, and my ACU loadout the second. I'll try to get pictures so we can compare.

Either way, I like ACU's :D

Especially the boots (they don't need to be shined!).

Having only seen acu in pictures, acu can work but the wearer has had to know what he's doing with it. Although in the vast majority of the pictures I've seen acu appears as solid gray(some times even light blue, oddly enough) from a distance. Sure it breaks up the shape and all that stuff but in my honest opinion it works extremely well in urban but in woodland it's deffinetly not the best.

But of course all I've seen of it is in pictures.

CYMA CM027J with a bit of internal tuning from me. Has a CA MP5 Hop-up unit and a CA MP5 tightbore - it's deadly accurate and can get 1" groupings at 20m with ironsights.

I also replaced the standard flash hider with a MP5K silencer adaptor and a G3 flash hider to cover the little bit of extra inner barrel that sticks out.

I use her with the stock CYMA 200 round Hicap and 4 MAG 100 round midcaps.

Need to get a reflex RDS for it to complete the look.

She's a lovely lovely gun and in total has only cost me $1200HKD - less than 100 quid and only $150USD. I downgraded her to 0.8J (she came out of the box at 0.95J) so I can use her in CQB.

mp55.jpg

mp5.jpg

mp52.jpg

oohhh, I love all the ak varients. and I can't make out the other wood rifle, what is it?

+1.

From left to right: Type-56, AKS-74, AKM-R (Romanian AK-47), AKM (on the floor).

EDIT: If you mean the non-Kalashnikov, that would be an M1 or M2 Carbine. (Probably M1.)

Edited by Jagdraben