Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donnie you utter b*****d :P My Tan USP arrives this afternoon!!

hehehe great minds and all that; you bleedin' swine! Who did the metal slide for you - don't tell me you got the gun and installed it yourself already?!?!

Anyway, p***-taking aside, how is it?

Feels like the dogs bolo(ks - ie hot and sweaty, quite firm and heavy and make a clunk when you move the top bit back and forward...and tan coloured.

wgc did the slide

Edited by donnie

Do you have any pets, and should the RSPCA be notified? :P

Cool cool, thats a worthy addition to any USP and with the new Hitman game featuring it very heavily I might feel the need for swanky upgrades meself.

Kinda worried about the tan colour though, after missing out on the OD KJ G32 this was basically purchased in it's stead and I got a KJ G23 by way of compensation for that, but seeing as the Hitman games are responsible for my owning a lot of my guns then hopefully the mismatched colour wont grate as time goes on. Oh well; its not really very important in the general scheme of things ;) hehehe

Hey everyone.

I'm pretty new to the scene and haven't been to an airsoft site so far (will hopefully in the next month).

I'm pretty fanatic about rifles tho (raised by a soldier) and am keen to get my first AEG.

For the time being I only own cheap springers, but my pride and joy is the L85 below, not very powerful or accurate, but looks the mutts.

Will hopefully be posting a lot more in the next few months as i get into the sport.

Chat soon.

11hc3o0.jpg