Pictures of your weapon

I think the early custom M82s were some sickening price, the VFC one was a fair bit later, non? I seem to remember some company doing various parts to convert a TM aeg of some kind and using 6mm ammo for quite a while before the VFC one was apparent.

I could well be getting confused though (it does happen).

Hawk16 - apart from "you ###### you own/work in an airsoft retailer" I'd just like to thank you for deciding what gun my best mate will receive for his birthday, cheers!! Since the M700 AICS is non-existent for evermore an M4 was the way to go, so ta very much for that :)

PS Awesome job on that, bet it kicks the pants off CA and G&P versions :D :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a conversion kit by Hurrican IIRC, which converts a Tokyo Marui type M4/M16 into a M82, and the whole operation will cost you more than a VFC M82.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Hawk16 - apart from "you ###### you own/work in an airsoft retailer" I'd just like to thank you for deciding what gun my best mate will receive for his birthday, cheers!! Since the M700 AICS is non-existent for evermore an M4 was the way to go, so ta very much for that :)

PS Awesome job on that, bet it kicks the pants off CA and G&P versions :D :D

Well, I only work at Long Island Airsoft, http://www.IslandAirsoft.net

Someone were I work has a Tanaka M700 AICS, not for sale though.

Edited by hawk16
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/ladedaa/sl88_001.jpg

A Barrett M82?!?!!?

*has a small accident :blink:*

I want to know where from and how much :D. I would love to add one of them to my collection before the ban (winces) comes into force.

This is the VFC one: Click Me! and the Hurricane Kit: Click Me!

I believe the ship to the UK. For those of you that are too lazy to click on the links the the VFC is $1750 and Hurricane one is $2500. before shipping. :blink:

Edited by crackisbad

Got the AK mag prob sorted - the hop unit was set too far forward - it needed a lot of fidgeting to get it back.... many thanks for the help :)

Heres The VFC AKS74UN

ak47_003.jpg

ak47_004.jpg

Edited by donnie

Slatboard avatar, way to understate Donnie :D How does one go about fixing that stuff to a wall then? (PS got any walls going spare? :P I have sloping eaves in the only room I could use for an armoury :( )

Vicks: well you'll have to save my life at least once, and nearly kill me at least once as well just to break even with my current one :lol: then you gotta bail me out of all kinds of s**t sporadically throughout the last 11 years. Oh, wait..... ;)

Will just a picture of one do this year mate? :P

Mr EvilHippy heres a link to where I got the slatboard and fixings....

SLATBOARD SHOP

I bought a bendy mannequin from them for my Stormtrooper suit.

I never thought Id become a regular customer of a shop that sells hat stands. :blink:

Fixing is simply gyproc wall plugs - I did use some super bond wall glue fo rthe higher panels cause of the weight and the fact I probably wont be removing them for a looooong time....

Added a PEQ box. Going to a gun store tomorrow to see if they carry some RIS panels so I don't have to order them... I'm sure they do, since they stock RIS units.

P1010017.jpg

It's coming along... Just a few more things I want to add, then I should be just about done.

Wowee that looks nice, I don't even find anything on there offensively molestation-happy; good job :)

Edit: Mr Donnie you're a gent :) I would love to do a whole room of slatboard displays, probably in maple looking at the website, with floor-to-ceiling glass cases in the centre of each wall and 45-degree angled corner shelves :wub:

Thats a valid goal to set about acheiving, sure enough :D :D :D

Edited by evilhippy