Pictures of your weapon

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bugger me - that thing on SgtHanzo's wall is an AT-4??!! It looks nothing like the AT-4s I've seen on HK websites, and its, err, its *fruitcage* massive, sorta kinda justa a little bit? Bloody hell.

The M72 is the one to get, cheap enough from GnG as well but its a kit replica - I have a nasty feeling that used rocket launchers are illegal now in the UK due to a technicality in the deactivation law - i.e. you can't fill the barrel or drill the breech. Dunno if the AT-4s on GnG are kits or `army surplus` though.

Oh well. Man I cannot be arsed to even photograph my lot, dragging that many guns outside, arranging them to photograph and then putting them back in boxes and carting them across the house is just toooooo much effort in this weather ;) Anyone who wants to drop by and lend a hand is most welcome :D

Lovely bloody weather right now ain't it :D

been a while scince i updated my longarms list so here we are again

left to right

Top m60e3 shorty

M3 super90

ICS MP5 at the mo its set up for an A4 set up ( i think) but i have a folding stock and a flsh light grip for it as well

STTI m4

TM m16a2

TM ak beta spetz with longer inner barrel.

TM AK with sytema gears (when i get a cyma ak fuill stock this is being turned into an RPK)

ICS ak 74 M

CYMA aks

KM head SVD

front left a CAW revolver launcher

right

Guardia GP30

Edited by Carrion

Plasticmag - that Uzi is my skirmish baby - anyone who claims they are no good in a skirmish wants to go toe-to-toe in a skirmish with a certain 'hippy and see how `true` that is :D Seriously though it is great. The tiny silencer on the P90 in that pic was intended for it, although the HK33 flashider does look sweet (can't really see it in that pic though). Needs a really fat silencer though, but don't want to add more than 6" to the length, no way.

04062006389.jpg

Pistols (Top to bottom):

KWA Glock 19 w/Metal Slide

KJW Para Ordnance Full Metal

TM Sig Sauer P226

AEGS (Top to bottom):

CA M15A4 w/KA Red Dot Scope & Quick release mount

ICS MP5SD3 w/HK Side Torch Mount, Police Torch, full upgrade, Systema 6.04mm barrel

I've also got a KWA Glock 18C on the way, and a G&P M3 taclight for one of the pistols.

Is it just me or does that pic make the guns look small and toyish :unsure:

It's because the sides of the photograph are out of focus whislt the middle isn't.

The effect also happens when the top and bottom are out of focus but the middle is not.

I cannot remmeber the name of the effect - but it is a very handy thing to have, and with a bit of photoshoperry you can make almost any picture look like it was taken of a model.

No please don't retake the pics, i think its perfect. Infact the angles are all wrong which makes me feel the guns are jut going to slide off the surface, very good image. Maybe crop it so the bag or sling on the right can't be seen.

EVILHIPPY - where did you get the uzi stock?  Easy to fit?

Ta

The venerable Guns 'N' Guys, and it only cost £41.00!!! It would have been NOT to ;)

Easy to fit but takes some mild adjustment/abuse to align the screwholes in the stock with those in the gun. Its made by KM and is every inch the perfect Uzi stock :) Blatantly just made from cheap Baltic pine that's stained dark (thinking about it you'll have to knock/scrape the inside edges to clean them for a proper fit - 2 minutes work with a sharp chisel) but its quality :D

Bit concerned the rear sling mount will pop out after skirmish abuse, so I might re-screw & glue it with slightly fatter screws maybe...