Pictures of your weapon

Donnie... am I seeing a 2x Aimpoint with an Aimpoint 3x monocular behind it?

well spotted Colonel - its a Comp Ml2 with x3 scope. The x3 is on a twist mount - Titlist has a flip mount which seems more conveinent as you have to take this off and stow it... of course thats assuming Id skirmish with them which is unlikely. :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M4-MRE-KAC-RAS.jpg

M4 MRE

G&P M4A1

King Arms KAC MRE RAS

King Arms rail covers 3x

King Arms Vert grip

G&P 6 position sliding stock

G&P TA31 ACOG

GRS steel flip up front site

Guarder tactical flip up rear site

G&G SS100 silencer

GG&G Sling mount

Specter Gear MOUT sling (OD)

KM M4 length Tightbore

Promethus M120 Spring

Systema gears

All I need now is a scope:

p1010003a7ot.jpg

p10100079ar.jpg

Its the Poly sl8 Kit on a marui G36 with a G&G bipod mounted to the origanal hand Guard so I can still use the 3000mah battery.

And here it is with the rest of my guns

p10100109sx.jpg

-Ksc Mac 11

-Kwa Glock (metal slide)

-marui m3 super 90

Here's some photo's of my Baby x3 My TM G3SG1:

Reinforced Pinion Gear

Reinforced Gears and Springs throughout gearbox.

Stock Bushings.

Stock Spring ;_; (want an M100)

g3sg10rx.jpg

Since I play as a 'Freedom Fighter', its got a bit of Decor on it - such as the Sticker and custom cheekpadding.

buttstock7mq.jpg

Also, here's my Glock17, my last line of defence... *strokes*:

glock3ew.jpg

Comments appreciated ^^

Got my SL8 and AK47 (VFC) collected from the postoffice today. :D

ak47_001.jpg

only one problem - the bloddy mag isnt fitting - its like the lug that goes in the mag well head first doest connect with anything!!! When you rock it back to clip with the mag release the front end pops out.

ak47_002.jpg

THat a couple pics of the mag well - if anyone with a VFC AK can tell if that looks normal or if they had probs inserting their mags please let me if you can be so kind.

Anyhoo heres the SL8...

sl88_001.jpg

sl88_002.jpg

sl88_003.jpg

Just got to make space on the wall - already unomounted the PSG1 and rested it on the floor :mellow:

hi donnie magwell looks fine from what i can see - its got the wedged plate inside that should catch the lip of the mag so unlesss the wiring is fouling it there doesnt look any reason from front end at least that it shouldnt be fitting (Im assuming theres nothing amis with the mag catch that would let you rotate it too far back in the mag well and have it come loose again at the front).

If I try and fit mine at exactly just the wrong angle it'll do the same but its much more forgiving of that than a TM or guarder (where theres a lot wider angle of insertion that'll cause a failure to catch than on the VFC)

pop it in at any other angle and it'll catch the front notch in the wedge and angle all the way back into place then, once its pretty much straightened up, its just a little more pressure than a TM etc to go that extra mm and force the mag catch to click home and its good to go

stevie

donnie just had another look at your pics

it might be the angle photos taken at exageratting things, but the black block surrounding the hop unit looks a little too far forward (ie the outer lip of the breech end of the hop unit is sitting against the gearbox shell rather than snuggled up inside it)

--------------------------

hop.jpg

Edit - the part of the hop unit marked in blue should sit inside the front of the gearbox casing witht he little ridge marked in gold being the most rearward part of the hop unit thats actually visible thru the magwell

----------------

try wigling the black block forward and up and down a little towards the front of the gun and see if it drops further back on its return (its spring loaded agaist the front trunnion so the hop unit and barrel are a floating fit)

if the unit is too far forward that will cause probs as the feed wont line up with mag

stevie

Edited by snorkelman

update of my m14

i just put a 6.03 tightbore in, im happy i did it myself

soon it will have an m120, bushings and shims in there

6091b377.jpg

o yea, i saw something about fixing the vfc ak so it can take the mags better, but for some reason it isnt on wgc anymore

Edited by shankskank

This is no CA or G&P, this is a TM, completely customized to be a CQBR, I built it back when the seals first started using it in afghanistan. The internals in this gun are incredible, it shoots faster then most SAW's and other guns i've seen. It is chrono'd at 390FPS with .25's. All I can tell you, is this gun is a beast.

40de1.jpg

11cq4.jpg

67yb.jpg

21pi.jpg

36db1.jpg

My TM SR-16 fully customized w/ M203, the internals in this thing is sick as well. it is for sale, check the US Sales forum (BTW that is a real aimpoint with real aimpoint QD mount, aimpoint not for sale):

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00627.jpg

DSC00628.jpg

DSC00623.jpg

DSC00630.jpg

Edited by hawk16