Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nicely done ronh, I think your one of maby 10 other airsofters in the us who use PLCE(me included). Where abouts are you from?

Hers one of my team from a game in Ohio last agust:

para2.jpg

and another from a skirmish this winter before it got cold:

IMAG0147.jpg

I cant seem to find any good pictures of me in full kit, we haven't had a good photographer at a game in a while.

KM

Yes they have a vertical grip behind the mag well, and surprisingly its fairly comfortable(i've used it a few times) however it takes a lot of getting used to, and the plastic of the STAR S-mag does not hold up well to rough skirmishing I think he has been through two of them so far.

KM

My pathetic loadout just got slightly less pathetic seeing as I got some Tru- Spec Woddland pants today and a new boonie (yes, I know the brim is HUGE I'm taking care of that)

(hobo gloves are getting replaced by the end of this week)

Looking a bit better. :) If I was you, though, I'd wait until you are through (or think so) so that you don't keep posting the minor impovements, which often, bore people. Just wait till you're all done, and then surprise everyone with your complete loadout. :)

EDIT: Work on your combat stance, too. ;)

Edited by 101matt1
Looking a bit better.  :)  If I was you, though, I'd wait until you are through (or think so) so that you don't keep posting the minor impovements, which often, bore people. Just wait till you're all done, and then surprise everyone with your complete loadout.  :)

EDIT: Work on your combat stance, too.  ;)

Yes, I have a lot in store for this loadout. But The Whermact loadout comes first so you won't be seeing this one for a while. I just wanted to show off my shiny new pants which arn't baggy, off color or have strange zippers in the bottom to tear up my feet. My stance was hard because that evergreen type tree has shapr needles and was poking me in the back and it's kinda hard to get a good stance when your being photographed.

I'm almost afraid to post in this thread sometimes ;)

Well, I still need a couple bits and pieces before my (more serious) loadout is complete, then I'll let you guys condemn it to death...

Edited by Donut

Bunny, Looks Much better. As for the boonie, you can try to leave it in the dash of your car to soften it up (upsidedown of course so not to fade it), Fold it up and stuff it places. Make sure you wear it in the rain as often as you can. That kind of stuff really works wonders on the brim.