Pictures of your Gear

Indeed,

Paraclete Hard Plate Carrier w/cummerbund

Paraclete GP upright pouch medium

TAG 6-pack

TAG Hydration carrier

BHI small radio pouch

AITES Nalgene pouch coming tomorrow, in CB, dunno if i'll give it a spray or leave it CB... opinions?

For the headset, I think it's a Yeasu/Vertex only kind of thing... sorry.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just went down to the local surplus store and picked up the suspenders, two US issue M16 pouches (although they fit G3, AK, and MP5 mags) and a Blackhawk! (M60?) big pouch for Green Gas, BBs, etc. All total for my US Surplus LBV and all I just bought, ~$87. Budget power!

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

I've got a way to go, but this is going to be a GR2-inspired loadout (so I guess I have Jagdraben to thank for that :P). It was going to be a direct copy of Burke's loadout according to her concept art, mainly because I could re-use the bits and pieces from my BHD Delta stuff.. but lets face it, I've been looking for an excuse to switch to MOLLE gear for a while and this is probably just a stepping stone to a CIRAS anyway :D

Next step is a BHI Daypack and, when they release it, the AIM under-armour shirt in US Woodland, plus trousers and MICH cover in the same. Change the pouches on my MLE to match the Eagle Air Rescue vest and then I'm good to go.

Well, apart from the numerous and equally expensive finishing touches..

gear.jpg

EDIT: Hey HaVoC, what day were you planning to go to Beltring? I've been going there for the last few years and it would be nice to see a a good PJ loadout up close :D

Edited by Siygess
Just went down to the local surplus store and picked up the suspenders,  two US issue M16 pouches (although they fit G3, AK, and MP5 mags) and a Blackhawk! (M60?) big pouch for Green Gas, BBs, etc. All total for my US Surplus LBV and all I just bought, ~$87.  Budget power!

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

87$!!!!! or does that little squigle mean less??? Because that seems really high...

The "~" means "about", and as for everything, it was about $40 for all three pouches, but the suspenders were the rip-off, they were outrageuosly priced at $18, but I didn't want used gear. And my LBV was $20, I should have clarified that I have two separate kits for $87. But, anyway, back to gear :) .

Indeed, new ALICE stuff isn't that cheap. I don't think I paid 18 bucks for suspenders, but it wasn't that much cheaper for me. If you don't have a good surplus store, you can realy get screwed with that stuff. If I bought only from my local place, I would have ended up spending more than Dieter did on all my stuff. You gotta ebay that stuff, find really it cheap.

Indeed, new ALICE stuff isn't that cheap. I don't think I paid 18 bucks for suspenders, but it wasn't that much cheaper for me. If you don't have a good surplus store, you can realy get screwed with that stuff. If I bought only from my local place, I would have ended up spending more than Dieter did on all my stuff. You gotta ebay that stuff, find really it cheap.

I just bought a buttpack, 2 30 round M16 pouches, canteen w/cover, and pistol belt mounted on suspenders for 30$ I'll post pics when it get's here

if you can, and if its more comfortable i'd move the dropleg units higher up your leg and if you can some how, put more of the ammo pouches on your weak side. Thats what i would do but it's your gear, looks awesome to say the least.

Edited by hendrix
Looks awesome as usual Lord Sex, just not so sure about the HUGE flashlight lol. I prefer a smaller one like the M951. But the rest looks awesome, kitlist would be greatly appreciated.

Oh come on. With a name like lord sex he BETTER have a big flashlight

:mellow:

that sounded way less gay in my head, apologies

Got bored last night and decided to do a full shot of most of gear.

post-19595-1178959487.jpg

HSGI Weesatch with Shoulder pads load of random pouches

Cheap BHD Delta armour

Warrior Assault Systems RICAS

Helly Hansen LIFA

Wolf Multicam BDUs

Oakley SI Assault gloves

Hatch Centurion knee pads

Protec helm

ESS NVG Turbofan goggles

Guarder duty belt

Warrior Assault Systems PLB Battle belt

Thats all the kit I own atm but am looking to expand later in the year ;)

thomasw who makes your Molle and pouches and where did you get it, i play in England and so have no need for coyote or tan webbing out here so do the company make it in OD?

Are you trying to say that I shouldn't be using tan/coyote/sand while playing a woodland OP?????