Pictures of your Gear

So much for the thread going OT :rolleyes:

I came across an interesting Ebay Store earlier today, with a whole load of neoprene masks. The digi woodland (pretty much MARPAT, but not quite) is the sort of thing I've been on the lookout for! :)

Just thought I'd share for anyone who might be interested ;) (obviously going to be of more interest to the UK members :P)

:geek:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At last,I finally have my 'Point Blank' Interceptor vest :D I'll have to take some pics with my Molle gear and CA M15A4 ;)

*pictures*

Is that a real Point Blank Interceptor without balistic materials or a replica?

Edited by ABcolt
Aha!

Any idea where I could get one of those? Or is it one of those items you need "special contacts" to get?

It's illegal to have a IBA Interceptor if you are a civilian, there is NO such thing as a legal to own IBA, they are always stolen or illegaly sold government property.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

I ordered it off of Cheaper than dirt. Its a great buy for the price. We shall see how durable it is though. Like everyone says, you get what you pay for, but sometimes there are exceptions. I like it a ton nonetheless.

I got bored so I tried to portray a PMC somewhat with this not so great photoshop job of mine.

Contractor2copy.jpg

Well, 600 fps is gross negligence and it is only a matter of time before someone is hurt and the owner of the field is sued under tort law. On the other hand this young man might just end up in jail facing criminal charges. However, that is not the worse thing that could happen someone could become seriously injured and even disabled. I just hope that those unfortunate enough to play with him wear eye protection that can stand up to that high velocity.

One more reason for the world at large to ban airsoft...keep giving them more and soon we'll be using squirt guns.

Edited by MinisterofDeath

This is why the new Tanaka rifles are equipped with the PCS(Power Control System) so you dont have that kinda ######. Some guy posted similiar results with a Tanaka Kar98 on the green. At my field that rifle would be restricted to 134a for sure or it would be allowed to sit nicely in the Staging Area.

Hmm...I had thought about checking out that field, since I live a few miles from you guys, but I wouldn't appreciate shots like that from a gun that hot.  Any rules on MED?

It not really up to me how fast it shoots, since its gas it fluctuates, ive had my gun shoot in a straight line 100 yards, and the very next round it hits the floor no more that 50 feet in front of me. It all depende on the temperature, ammount of gas, wind, and overall shape of the bb.

Me and my partner know what is an ok distance to engage at (not like we are playing cqb) and getting shot is just appart of airsoft. Ive gotten shot at point blank and it hit one of my fingers, and it swole up like a mother... but i was ###### more at myself that i didnt shoot him first.

As long as everyone is wearing the propper saftey precautions, there is no problem. If you dont like getting shot at or even shot for that matter, go play golf or something...

Also to stay on subject, i just got a new radio and throat mic.

Cobra PR1100, and firefox commando throat mic, both are absoutly great... when they work :D

Edited by specialops192

Specialops192, I'm well aware of the factors that can affect gas guns. I run an HPA rig to an M700 myself to help counter some of them. I only asked about your field's rules/MED. I didn't say anything about your skill, gun's accuracy, etc.

As long as everyone is wearing the propper saftey precautions, there is no problem. If you dont like getting shot at or even shot for that matter, go play golf or something...

I don't mind normally getting shot (except for the feeling of failure, lol). However, I don't 'like' getting shots that bleed, I know from personal experience. Yes, getting shot is a part of airsoft, but bleeders aren't necessarily. See the difference? Also, one could argue wearing safety equipment isn't the whole story. If you have a gun that shoots near that fps, you have a responsibility to use it carefully, such as an MED and such, which is why I asked. As I recall, there was a post here not long ago by someone at your field with a K98, shot someone at 50.' Even if YOU use a safe MED, it is possible not all the people playing that field do, which is why I asked about it.

If you wish to further discuss this, feel free to pm me, I don't want to clutter this thread further, but I felt I had to address your 'go play golf' comment.

Edited by Cali