Pictures Of Your Weapon

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice i like the HK and the desert tan EBR.  i'm surprised you don't have magnified optics for any of your M14s.

The top M14A1 has an old Aimpoint x3 scope on it which is perffect for the fields that I play regular at. When i need a bit more up close and personal touch I use the Tasco that i have.

Also, FE, not a huge fan of M4/16 varients, but melikey certain aspects of all of those 5.

Thank you, I need to just get a basic M4A1 or some thing :D

For some reason, I really want some shorty armalite with a 9mm conversion kit.

Yeah i wasn't so sure about the GemTech Talon CAR9 but as soon as i saw it together I knew it was going to have a certain fear factor when it came to CQB.

I sense you like LR300's there a FarEast.

Hahaha, yeah but i only have the one though.

I on the other hand, sense you like M14 EBRs, FarEast

Started off with buying the EBR kit and i played 1 game with the standard M14A1....that was stupid! I realised that i liked the feel of the standard M14 so as soon as the SOCOM came out i bought that, then decided I wanted a bog standard M14A1, WarSmith had already sent me a wooden stock for review purposes so i had to get the gun......well thats what i'm telling the wife.

I sense he loves to spend money. :-D

Well I have been in the sport over 8 years now, my team is sponsered and i also have contacts within the industry.

i sense the force is strong in this one (what kit did you use for the EBR?)

I sence their is no way in hell my wife will let me wall mount my collection!

The EBR is the limited edition G&P MOD 0

It's simple but that looks awesome. Tell me about this build.  :)

Started life off as a TM M4-S System (I've had 2 of these now and they have turned in to other stuff)

The body is a M16A2 body by G&P

G&P Solid Stock

Real Steal Hand Guard (Thanks BadSailor ;) )

One Piece PDI outer barrel

Real steal Colt Scope

Real Steal reflex sight for M203

CAW M203

This is just part of my Collection, tonight i will post my others and then my hand gun collection.