Pictures Of Your Weapon

milla great, thank you very much sir. Now all I need to see is a PEQ mounted on the right side of the RIS.

Anyway thanks again milla. Looks as though that nob there sort of in the front of the PEQ sort of blocks most of the front sight.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow ya I hear ya, that's why I thought of just mounting one on the right side.  Every M4 i've used though...the shots never line up with the iron sights.  I always have to adjust my aimpoint up higher.

I like seeing my front sight post, even if my shots arent on target with the iron sights. They usually go where my red dot is. Which is all that matters, im not sharp shooting with a damn airgun lol.

I find mounting the PEQ on the side makes it to heavy on one side which is annoying. On top its front heavy, but more balanced.

Edited by Milla

OD and BLACK only i'm affraid, sorry mate. Cost $52 from AEX! yikes!

EDIT: then again compare buying a complete PEQ battery set up or a battery stock set up, you save like $15 this way.

Edited by trfo2o

hah, nice ptw. Shame about buying that tightbore, 350 bucks for a part that other AEG owners can get for 50 bucks. I'm telling you, all the current ptw tightbores are a rip off.

Plus the gain in accuracy is umm almost non-existant. The real problem is the *suitcasey* hopup design that systema went with. But someone NEEDS to come out with a lower cost alternative. Paying that much for that little of an upgrade is absurd.

Edited by Titleist
Titelist, Is there a way to modify a Prometheus tightbore to work?

ive just been thinking, Since i want a Tightbore, But im not shelling out $350

and for a 6.04 at that

Not easily, you'll have to drill and tap the hopup to all for a way to secure the barrel so it doesn't rotate, then machine down the sides of the tn barrel, frankly...just wait. People are working on a lower cost solution, that said a tightbore is kind of a waste given that you defeat the accuracy of a tightbore with the crappy design of the hopup.