Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are a little i hear

but, here am soloution : (0r 2) first, get right one, fill stock with expanding foam, and done, no more creak, spray it, done. or, but a ca stock, ca pistol grip, and a bit of a bar or something, fit it between the two, and use copous filler and it will be nice.

im considering doing the latter with the new hk 416 full stock which is shorter, as i dont like the full lenght pull of a m16

I've got an SR16 fullstock (don't know how long that is relative to an M16 tbh) on mine.

The latter had occurred to me but I'm not sure it's worth the effort, at the end of the day you're still just holding a pistol grip and still just shouldering against a normal fullstock.

*Picture request!!!*

Anyone has CASV M4 with Acog mounted on it? I'm dieing to see how it looks like. :)

Thanks all.

Here you go mate

100td.jpg

As in posing thread:

posedz4.jpg

147yh.jpg

Hope it helps, the ACOG sits too high to co-witness with the BUIS, read all about that here:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...showtopic=95385

Tim

dhindo : i really do hate you !

those are the nicest s-systems i have ever seen ! and you have made me want to buy one !!

how did you keep the black on some parts ? did you take the parts off or just tape them up ?

and a question to all ... what am best s-system ? ics , tm or clone ?

So I've had this Magpul CTR lying around for a couple of months... and a couple of days ago finally gave in to the urge to get the M4 to fit it on. Got one used at a great price and it is in absolute mint condition :D

Fnewm4008.jpg

Fnewm4007.jpg

Fnewm4006.jpg

Fnewm4005.jpg

Fnewm4002.jpg

Fnewm4001.jpg

I couldn't wait to slap the CTR on so there aren't any pictures of the stock... I have to say the New Type M4 is much better than the old one though. Oh and halfway through picture taking I remembered I had a phantom flash hider so I put that on... and then I remembered the green dot fakepoint I got for $20 off ebay so I put that on too :)

rtrdpenguin, that CTR is yelling for a railed AR, it suffers from normality on that setup.

=D Funny you should say that, a 10.5" CASV is in the mail right now.

I promised myself I wouldn't spend any money on the M4 for a while so naturally I went and bought $340 worth of stuff the day I got it. Still trying to decide if the VLTOR receiver is worth the extra $100 over a normal G&P one...

Not the most unique setup, but it is mine. Photo could be better, but I just bought this new camera that I wanted to test out. It's nice (The camera - The gun and launcher too, but, never mind) :)

Picture006.jpg

Is it me or do grenades look a little obscene?

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer