Armalite Picture Thread

If your talking Knight's Armament suppressors they are 167mm long. Accurate models are made by G&P, VFC/GBTech, and to a lesser degree Guarder(not quite right).

Very poor substitutes are made by ICS, G&G and CA.

Do they go over the flash hider and right up to the front sight, or just over the flash hider? I think I've seen some QD suppressors that come with a flash hider, what's that about?
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It covers only the flash hider. The accurate models, as I listed above, all come with their own dedicated flash hider(not sure about Guarder), which is accurate since Knight's Armament supply a flash hider to be used with these suppressors:

fullsizecropped.jpg

Edited by Tommygunn

Bleh, get that thing in your last pic outta here, I am seriously drooling over that N4. Truly beautiful.

Note: That woman is still pretty good, but I think this is the first time I think that the gun, is 10x sexier than the gal. Now have her holding the N4 and well....

my new shooter, ICS cqc "rifle" with m100 and madbull 6.03mm barrel.

I plan on buying another upper gear box with an m120 for more private games.

mym43.jpg

mym42.jpg

EDIT:wow, my camera made the barrel look bent :blink:

Darkchild

Edited by darkchild130

Very nice. I have a project in progress currently - same base Noveske Diplomat rifle.

Which outer barrel did you use? It's hard to find anyone selling a 7.5" outer.

Well first off you need more light. Take the picture either outside or when there is a lot of natural light coming through a window. Second, get a tripod. It's a bit fuzzy from the camera moving around while the shutters open. You could try shortening the shutter speed to reduce the blurriness, but that will just make the picture even darker.

Whoa thats awesome. Thats along the lines of the look I'm going for. I'm buying an almost new ICS m4 from a guy for $230...too good of a deal to pass up. So that leaves some change over for accessories. That surefire definitely looks awesome, as well as that ACOG. What acog replica's are those that have the iron sights on top? Thats what i've been wondering.

Anyways nice pics, and i'm needing a new rifle to post up in here badly... ;-). You can never have enough armalites.

lol bro, you're better off just saving your money for a while and buying a much nicer M4A1 build.

EDIT: such as G&P, soon to be VFC series, maybe the STAR series? I dunno about those very much...but thats my list from best to last.

I've owned a CA and 3 G&P M4's. I slapped on a new gen guarder metal body which was sort of a waste because I realized that companies like VFC/GB-tech figured a way to make a working bolt release tab...so reloading is as realistic as it gets, for airsoft that is.

anyway G&P is the brand I recommend.

Edited by trfo2o