Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got any upgrade plans for it? 

Nothing much as of now. I degreased and reshimmed it last week. Chronos in at a perfect 328.

I am thinking about a Zombie Killer body later. Maybe chop down the barrel as short as I can and put a KX3 on it. A short M203 is a possibility. I definitely need a new grip as the stock one is horrid.

Other than that, most of my current funds are going into finishing my G36K.

I have a quick, yes or no question.

I own a TM M4 New Type, and I was wondering if the Guarder RIS set would be a straight drop in. I know I'd have to install the new delta ring and those things, that's not bothersome, but I just don't want to have to dremel anything. So, will the Guarder RIS set be completely compatible and be good to go?

Link to product: http://www.intrudershop.com/show_product_e...product=937#top

Ewwww, what scope is that? Get an ACOG or Aimpoint and it should look just fine. I'm waiting on my BUIS from keith at RSOV before my guns finished.

a Barska...

Barska Tactical 1.5-4.5x20

Barska Euro 30 1.25-4.5x26

imitating the look of the 100x more expensive Schmidt & Bender Short Dot...

if only barska made their's with IR cross...

Edited by srpg
callahan, that's the aimpoint mount lol.  he was talking about the flashlight, it's the G&P R500 which comes with it's own mount.  at least, that's what i'm guessing at.

thats not an aimpoint mount either :P

what he linked was the mount that was attached to the RAS, and where he put on the flashlight. but you are right about the mount that is attached to the R500 is the one it comes with