Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, See what i mean though the front sight is not made for going on the RAS. It would be to high.

You just need one intended for the RAS rail instead of a gas block rail, like so. LMT fixed front makes sense with LMT style fixed rear me thinks.

I've just spent the last 5 hours putting this together and I'm really pleased with it :)

n4yx6.jpg

G&P Noveske Body

King Arms CASV Front Set

Madbull Noveske Flash Hider

Magpul MIAD Grip

Magpul CTR Stock

Systema 1J High Speed Mech Box

Systema Turbo Motor

Prometheus 6.03 Inner Barrel

King Arms Hop

King Arms Rear Folding Battle Sight

SG M910 Illuminator

DBoys Rail Covers (To be replaced with Magpul ones soon)

G&P Aimpoint

I'll try to get some better pics taken soon.

Yea i know what you mean dave, thanks for the link. I could possibly get that if i dont find any better prices.

But yea, a flip up with my rear was going to look off but i wasnt sure they had a non flipup for the ras.

Wow i cant type today.

Not very?

If AKs can look good without RIS's then why can't armalites?

Because the average airsofter doesn't take good looking photographs. Its not a criticism of anyone, but average photographs with poor lighting of an out of the box AEG on carpet isn't interesting in a thread that has far more interesting things in.

But if you want to see that I'll go buy a clone AEG and take pictures of it on every piece of carpet and bed I can find... <_<

Great, one RAS basher and here come the purists.

This thread just lost it's flavor.

:rofl:

Yeah he was really bashing, it was horrible and relentless . . .

Something this thread needs more of, simple rifles without all the RIS/RAS stuff.

How is that hostile or "bashing" in any way? He said this thread needs more simple rifles...which it does.