Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where I can get a gas tube for my upper?

Also, nevermind that Magwell Expander...that'll go on my Zombie Killer.

-Vic

You wouldn't have a harware store around anywhere near, would you? I get 3/16" round aluminum rod from work all the time, then just cut it to length and add the bend, drop in fit to most front sight bases. Easiest way in my opinion, since they're not functional on airsoft guns anyways

Gas tubes:

UN Company

http://www.uncompany.com/images/g&p-gastube-m4_big.jpg

DenTrinity

http://www.dentrinityshop.com/pr_details.jsp?pid=5667

WGC

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...srch_gas%20tube

If its for a Zombie Killer then just chop it down.

Edited by Tommygunn
I had always wondered what a KX3+M203 combo would look like...

...looks awesome! I think my CQB will get the same treatment. ^_^

-Vic

:D

Yeah, I was hoping it wouldn't look too bad when I got it...I'm glad it turned out so great! Although my friend thinks the KX3 is too big...but I think he's just jeaulous of my m203 and KX3. :P

Thanks!

Well if you're gonna throw some SR-25s in here, then I'm gonna throw my SR-47 into the mix. ^_^

(Click pics for larger version)

sr4701smallji5.jpg

sr4702smallrd4.jpg

Still trying to decide between the standard M4 FH and the DNTC 556 FH. Running a Lipo in the buffer tibe for anyone that's curious.

I'll think about it. I have three of them after all. :D

I won't forget! :D

An overview of the externals, as I haven't even shot it (I need a deans adapter or a set to convert my charger):

Finish is good. Basically the same as Guarder, CA, and other metal bodies. The fact that it was CNC Machined doesn't jump out at you...doesn't seem all that special/worth while...but hey, if I ever drop and/or fall on the gun...we might be able to tell then, heh. The rear BUIS, there was some wobble, but a small piece of electrical tape under the BUIS where it mounts fixed that.

On the rail system, you know how it says "Knights Armament Com..." well, wherever the guy before me had bought this, they took a Sharipe marker...and covered the "Knights" to get it through customs. Why? No idea what-so-ever. Again, a small piece of black electricial tape fixed that.

There is some wobble to the Crane stock. Nothing new here.

Also, this is what irks me...the dust cover WILL NOT CLOSE....why, I have no idea. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

-Vic

hey vic. i know! whats up with the dust cover?

i was at AEX a couple days ago and decided to marvel over the GP SR25 URX. however i noticed also that the dust cover was getting rusty and brownish. AND it wasn't closing...

my friend's GP M4 also seemed to have the same problem. the dust cover would get all rusty and not close