Armalite Picture Thread

Just a bunch of "cheap" stuff I had that I bolted on to my Marui to see how heavy I could get it. :P Only the launcher will stay, maybe the suppressor.

Practicing what I preach, the launcher is 2Roy, the suppressor is the PFI smokecap, the RDS is some sort of BSA thing, the magpull is DBoy, the mag is Star, and the base rifle is Marui.

Picture042.jpg

Damn, I must be really tired. I just uploaded the wrong photo. I'll put the better one up in a minute.

Edit 2: Okay the clearer one's up.

Edited by ChrisNorthInGer
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have the lower hand guard, you could split it, and use two pieces of it to get rid of the gap between launcher and upper handguard

Thanks, never thought of that. I take the launcher off frequently though, so I'm not sure I want to cut up a hand guard. Though I should get a new top one since it's broken...

Thanks, never thought of that. I take the launcher off frequently though, so I'm not sure I want to cut up a hand guard. Though I should get a new top one since it's broken...

if you got a replacement set, then you could cut your current lower guard and then use the new lower guard when you dont want to use the launcher.

ignore the M14 and the 1911

here is my M4 at the moment, not finnished yet, still need a crane stock, new furniture, iron sights, torch, laser and ACOG

and the internals are still bog standard.

but i quite like it so far

Picture001-1.jpg

Edited by Fellowz
Just a bunch of "cheap" stuff I had that I bolted on to my Marui to see how heavy I could get it. :P Only the launcher will stay, maybe the suppressor.

Practicing what I preach, the launcher is 2Roy, the suppressor is the PFI smokecap, the RDS is some sort of BSA thing, the magpull is DBoy, the mag is Star, and the base rifle is Marui.

*stuff*

How are you finding the 2roy launcher? I've been pondering getting one of them for a while now... Would probably round out my M4 rather nicely, but I'd like to know they're worth the dosh... Even if it's not all that much ;)

ignore the M14 and the 1911

here is my M4 at the moment, not finnished yet, still need a crane stock, new furniture, iron sights, torch, laser and ACOG

and the internals are still bog standard.

but i quite like it so far

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b174/Fel...icture001-1.jpg

Is that the G&P urx front set?

Here's my beaten, dirty, rusted, neglected M16. It still refuses to die and still preforms despite the fact that I somehow managed to twist the G&P metal front set so the front sight is off to the side and the inner barrel got twisted so I cant adjust the hop up when the assembly is in the gun. I would care about it more if I wasnt getting a SAW next month. I would sell it but I dont think anyone would buy it :D

dsc0328jm3.jpg