Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you like it but regret to inform you that within the next couple of weeks it will be turned into an M16A4. Also for the photographers out there, how can I imporve my pictures. I already have the camera to do it because I am an airshow photographer but I cant take good pictures unless the subject is moving atleast 300 miles and hour lol. Ive been messing with lighting and trying different compsoition but I still feel my photos are lacking the "WOW" factor that I want. Any helps would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for being off topic.

Maybe you can try to do a light tent -Light Tent Tutorial- to solve the problem of lighting.

Edited by Stl

It'll be fun trying to make a lighting tent big enough for my gun and gear lol but thanks for the suggestion. What I am really flustered about is the lack of vividness(for lack of a better term) of the colors. I am using natural light inside my house and when I took pictures in the backyard they seem to get washed out i.e.

dsc0001jt8.jpg

I guess I could also try messing around with them in photoshop.

Thanks!

Love that M4 Guinness!

I was looking through my inventory (yes, sometimes I feel like a retail store... I have wayyyyy too much stuff) and came across a handguard that I never got around to taking out of the box... let alone use. Decided it was time to change up one of my M4s a bit.

model50m4tacticalrail02cs4.jpg

model50m4tacticalrail01sv6.jpg

Did a quick review of the handguard over here. ;)

Edited by uscmCorps
it's no CASV, but it sure looks nice.

ICE: how's that stock? I have yet to hear about it.

I like it because it's different. :)

I've never been much of a fan of the CASV myself. It just changed the look of the M4 too much for my taste and in such a way that it just didn't jive with my style.

I've never been much of a fan of the CASV myself.

Then don't look now :unsure:

Great looking rifles everyone! I need some help deciding wich stock I should use :P

Either the original retractable one or the folding. Theyre both nice to use so I need opinions on the looks :blush:

ab-1.jpg

ba.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics..

I was bored today and decided to slap my acog and 553 at the same time, and see if it would work as a 4x magnifier for eotech....

It doesent look thad bad, and it is actually effective lol

don't flame me for this one plzzz haha :D

DSC06463Medium.jpg

No humans were killed during the pics... lol

I need to sleep more -_-:sleep_1:

Lord Sex,

Great pics as usual!

Do you live on an auto circuit?

Slainte!