Camo types?

FireKnife

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just bought a set of 94(? old) pattern temperate DPM to replace the one I've been hunting/softing in at various times over the last 8 or so years. Cost me a massive £10. I jus' loves the surplus :D

My favourite is still the Tiger Stripe I used to wear for woodland games in the summer. I'm no gear ######, but damn that stuff looked good B)

Well while in HK i saw some members of the PLA (People liberation Army - Chine for all those who are wondering and i want to get some of their camo but where in the uk can i get it??? Any ideas???

btw my Fleck has a Red China symbol on it as they use their own mountain fleck but mine is German with the badge to represent either East Gemran Support or Cold-War Chinese Military.

'FireKnife'

Me and 2 other team members wear multicam, the others wear a mix of DPM, Tiger strip, US woodland, flecktarn, ACU and US tri-colour desert. And two of us have 2026 digital DPM for urban, im after some Canadian Arid CADPAT, just for *suitcases* and gigles and to be different as you dont see much of it about.

I usually use CADPAT.I also have bristish DPM 95's.But i don't really go for a load out.I just use what weapons and gear i like.So i suppose i'm a sort of terrorist.Just well funded,lol.I could get away with doing a SAS load out with an AK47 though.

I don't generally use camo, but my load out kind makes me blend with my surroundings

Dark Khaki Pants

OD Jacket

Works well near trees, bushes, walls, and at night.

I am working on a pair of ACU, then going to dye them greenish, but can't find any in medium long :P the curse of being 5'3

Well while in HK i saw some members of the PLA (People liberation Army - Chine for all those who are wondering and i want to get some of their camo but where in the uk can i get it??? Any ideas???

Try http://www.tridentmilitary.com/World-Militaria/China.html :) They sell sets.

Id like some but Im too damn fat :( I may buy some Royal Indian army brushstroke from them though.

Well with my AK74 up for sale it looks like i will be hoping on a FAMAS next with some NATO Dutch camo (im Half Dutch btw) and those funny blue berets, what fun.

Does anyone here skirmish in all black during woodland as i have seen some pics of people doing but i just cant see the practicality of it all.

'FireKnife'

Archived