RedWolf Planned Release Dates for Summer 2008

Crimson

Just a couple of estimated release dates for various airsoft related items though most of they are Tokyo Marui, the Marushin MATEBA catches my eyes :). The dates were provided via redwolf :)

Tokyo Marui Detonics Silver - June

silverdectonics.jpg

Tokyo Marui AKS74U - Mid July release

20080515181825797_0001.jpg

Tokyo Marui M.E.U. - Mid July release

meu.jpg

Tokyo Marui M4 P.M.C. - August

pmc.jpg

Tokyo Marui Pro Goggles - TBC (now and august)

ventmask.jpg

Tokyo Marui MAC11 EBB - TBC (same as above)

ma11.jpg

Marushin Ghost In The Shell MATEBA M-M2007 - (same as above)

metba.jpg

An EBB Mac11?..That could be interesting! Definitely interested in the MEU, I'll be buying one of those for sure. The M4 PMC looks horrible IMO and the rest isn't all that special. But I could be investing in a couple of the MEUs...maybe even Mac11s..

I actually like the Detonics in silver. That MEU is tempting too, even though I already have a M1911A1. The Mateba concept is cool, but I can't decide if I actually like how it looks.

You can find some decent deals on 8mm ammo, and with only 6 rounds per load, you don't go through it very fast. The pricey shells is more of a concern, imho.

This is old news, but the AKSU thing, in the small print, it says 'shoot & recoil engine is installed'.

Does it have blowback, or simulated recoil (TM Uzi style?), or what?

Ben.

P.S. I like the look of that M4 PMC

anybody else see the distinct CAR-15 resemblence in the M4 PMC ?

Looks more like one of those (now) lame zombie-killer things, IMO.

The most interesting for me is the MEU, but I'm not a fan of 1911 based guns...

It IS a CAR 15, with a R.I.S. or whatever.

Which is awesome, because the CAR 15 was one of Marui's most awesome guns! :D

Something to add to my TM M16 VN, and my CA XM177E2 :P

Looks like it might make a decent sniper backup.

What does the new Marui AK have then, is it blowback?

Cheers.

Ben.

The Mateba, MEU and Pro Googles are good.

The rest is just a waste of time and resources.

Why can't Marui make something new like a SAR-21 or Tavor or 5-7.

And from what i have heard the AKS74U is just a shorter AK74MN with similar new mag and recoil design but costs lots more.

'FireKnife'

'FireKnife'

I don't think so, since the stock looks different than the old Marui CAR-15's, and the "overall length" stat is only one figure instead of a variable length, which the CAR should have because it has a folding stock.

Looking forward to the release of the MEU...

After owning my WA Kimber, and having it more as a display piece, it's gonna be nice to have a cheap quality alternative that I can take out on the field.

The rest, well, not too impressed lol.

And from what i have heard the AKS74U is just a shorter AK74MN with similar new mag and recoil design but costs lots more.

It's a short version of the AK74 alright, but I heard the opposite about the cost. It should be cheaper if I recall correctly.

-Sale

I don't think so, since the stock looks different than the old Marui CAR-15's, and the "overall length" stat is only one figure instead of a variable length, which the CAR should have because it has a folding stock.

That "PMC" rifle has one of those short, fixed-length stocks designed for use with body armor.

Archived