I've seen the TMC 6094 next to the Flyye version and there really wasn't a lot between them - the recent TMC stuff is a huge step forward from the old EBB cack (same people / different factory & materials) they used to churn out and they even use real Multicam Cordura these days. If TMC made the 6094 in Multicam, I'd seriously consider getting one at that price... The colour of the TMC 6094 in khaki was slightly off compared to the Flyye, but for a shade over 60 bucks, it's going to do you for an impression & skirmishing if you don't want to stump up the coin for Flyye or Pantac.

Keep in mind that Flyye/Pantac 6094s look more similar to the real deal than the TMC ones do, in both design and color.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudysw2 ; your post was just what i was after , as i stated not so much don"t want to stump up the cash just can"t realy when you have a family , its more a case of "make do the best you can" so i was hoping some one would post up who had actual experiance of the newer ones "in the flesh" as it were .

Nasty ; i"ve had a couple of TMC pouches and yes the colour is a bit off but was planning of mixing it up a bit with the pouches MC,CB,MJK so hopfully it wouldnt be as noticeable as an all one colour Rig .

and ultimatly i"m just going for the "imprestion" not a facsimily to scurmish in .

cheers for the help guys ,Druid .

Edited by druid799

PJs just got issued a new system BAE Eclipse, does anybody know what color?

The promotional pictures of RBAV-AF is that vest in MultiCam color, but the pictures of PJs in field/training seems like Khaki or Coyote Brown ...

Thanks for help

Coyote.

Well this article on Soldier Systems is talking about the new issue plate carrier, it doesn't mention the colour but the picture are in MC.

But the product spec lists BK, CB, KH, RG, UC, MC and even ABU! But your probably right on the coyote front.

EDIT : forgot to add the link http://soldiersystems.net/2011/02/25/eclipse-rbav-af/

Product spec for RBAV http://www.scribd.com/doc/49512327/RBAV-AF

Edited by Banshee_Will

PJs just got issued a new system BAE Eclipse, does anybody know what color?

The promotional pictures of RBAV-AF is that vest in MultiCam color, but the pictures of PJs in field/training seems like Khaki or Coyote Brown ...

Thanks for help

I was issued an "older" version of this carrier, older being in quotes because from what logistics told me it's really new system LOL. A lot of the older "fogi" guys still don't have the GACK pack as what it is called. I don't know what the difference is between some of the colors you guys listed Coyote Brown... Khaki? I will post a picture later for you alls later.

Banshee_Will - Yes, that's what I wrote. Oficial pics from BAE of the RBAV-AF system are in Multicam. I know these links, but thanks for help anyway mate ;-)

thirteen/autumns - The difference between CB and Khaki colors you can see there http://www.scribd.com/doc/49512327/RBAV-AF (in the lower left corner). Thanks for your information from "the first line". If you could post some pictures, it would be great!

Here is couple of pics what I found ... It seems to me like Coyote Brown

100416f5167g023.th.jpg

16384219068708427590910.th.jpg

100601f3745e5740.th.jpg

My CCT impression from last weekend's MilSim event. I'll usually wear Multicam, but I wanted to wear my ABUs so I could get a chance to wear my new modded pants dry.gif

198990_1886557560752_1145803941_32270745_6919306_n.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Kitlist:

LBT 6094a

- Tactical Tailor triple shingle

- Tactical Tailor smoke grenade pouch

- Flyye Eagle-style canteen pouch

- Flyye Eagle-style single magazine pouch

- Flyye Eagle-style admin pouch

- Flyye Eagle-style MBITR pouch

- Tactical Tailor 1 point sling

Welsh,

If I provide the ABU's would your stitch witch be willing to do more and at what cost?

Yes sir he would. It's $40, not including knee pads. He can do extra work, but cost varies.

Here is his website; http://adventuretactical.wordpress.com/

As far as PJs using M4A1s; to my knowledge, they haven't made the full switch to Block IIs yet.

Edited by Nasty_TheYankWelshOne

Speaking about firearms, 23rd STS PJ's and CCT have HK416s as well, just like 24th STS like you said Jolly.

21st STS (PJ's and CCT too) did have some Mk16 & 17, but don't know if they still have them since USSOCOM don't want to buy the SCAR serie anymore.

Also, 10th CWS (Combat Weather) have (had?) some Mk16 and Mk17.

(obviously M4s are still in use and every squadrons)

Edited by matfar

while on the subject of gats... whats the score on pjs painting their m4s ?

if you fall under ACC... It's a no go for painting weapons and having different configurations. The point being they want all weapons to be the same so you can pick up any weapon on the ground and not have any problems. AFSOC is still a go for painted weapons. STS doesn't fall under ACC.

If you already have been issued a painted weapon you are fine. You just can't go painting a new unpainted weapon. Get it?

Edited by thirteen/autumns

JTAC pipmed out in AOR1

other49.jpg

A U.S. Air Force joint-terminal attack controller, with Special Operations Task Force - South, communicates with supporting aircraft via radio during the early morning hours of an operation to impede insurgent activity in northern Khakrez District, Mar. 12, 2011, in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan. The joint operation, led by the Afghan National Army's 3rd Commando Kandak, yielded 80lbs of homemade explosives, two 107mm rockets, as well as quantities of small arms and ammunitions. Also on the operation was the Khakrez District Chief of Police, Mullah Gul. (U.S. Army photo by Spc. Daniel P. Shook)(Released).
Edited by PynkPanthyr