Pictures of your gear V3.0

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lion Claws VI sucked *albatross*. My team got shafted. Almost everything people said was better than last year was a direct result of my team running those things but yet we didn't get as much as a thank you and were called pigs.

Well, I've not seen any pics of EOD units using Aimpoints on their rifles - they seem to either use short-dot scopes or EOTechs. That said, that doesn't mean they don't use them, just that they're presumably not very popular.

Bunch of those dudes use Aimpoints, usually in LaRue mounts from what I hear. You can see some Wilcox action in this picture though!

11wn1.jpg

Lion Claws VI sucked *albatross*.  My team got shafted.  Almost everything people said was better than last year was a direct result of my team running those things but yet we didn't get as much as a thank you and were called pigs.

True that, Mars. We had a long talk with helmutt and another BS guy whose name I didn't catch Saturday night. That will be my last LC, I believe.

True that, Mars. We had a long talk with helmutt and another BS guy whose name I didn't catch Saturday night. That will be my last LC, I believe.

lions crotch has always been a joke, its really hard to get a game like that to work out well. In my opinion to put a game with so many people like that together and have it public isn't a great idea. to many people and to many cheaters. starts out with one person cheating and then the guy that the cheater is shooting at decides well hey if hese cheating i might as well cheat to.

oh yea for that picture that SS put up, sort of a random question but anyone have any idea if we'll be seeing US SF/military forces using the magpul PMag?

Edited by hendrix
Bergans Goretex (millitary issue for Norwegian forces)

Combatkit riflevest

Bowman w/headset (100% working)

Wireless ptt for bowman (not working yet)

Safariland 6004 w/ TM glock17 3rd gen

Combatkit magpouch

Systema PTW converted to Special Forces Weapon 16" barrel

RS Aimpoint comp2

RS B&T aimpointmount

RS Diemaco stock

RS upper receiver

RS KAC RAS

ptwsfwkit.jpg

[img

diemacosfw.jpg

[

Damn dude that's a nice PTW. Get that thing used and abused and it should look exactly like the real deal.

Bunch of those dudes use Aimpoints, usually in LaRue mounts from what I hear. You can see some Wilcox action in this picture though!

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8168/11wn1.jpg

Are you sure those are EOD? Wheres the CASV, VLTOR stock, Magwell etc etc.... :unsure:

Edit: Or erm.... It says EOD on his shirt :rolleyes: - But still!

Edited by kliskey
Damn dude that's a nice PTW.  Get that thing used and abused and it should look exactly like the real deal.

:D:D:D

I have had a hard time making it.. It is not that easy to get RS part to Norway.. usually people from us don`t ship.

Next i would have on it now is a GG&G gasblock flipup frontsight so the frontsight don`t obstruct the sight for my aimpoint.

Edited by IBICO

picture004xf3.th.jpg

My kit as it stands right now. The E-tool is obviously just a filler. Needs a butt-pack next. I'll probaly switch out one of the canteens with another M14 mags pouch, when I get mroe mags. The radio needs a pouch too. Plus a holster that dosen't look quite so crappy. 10 points to anyone who gueses what that thing is.

EDIT: That pic is smaller now.

Edited by hsimoorb

Finally got some goodies today.

mavfront.jpg

mavback.jpg

2nd Line

TT MAV + X-Harness in Tan

2x Quad AR15 Mag Pouch

1x PPM Double Pistol Pouch

1x Zippered Horizontal Utility

1x Hydration Carrier

1x SAW Pouch