Post pics of your Belt Kits

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

It's been a while since I last posted here. Here is my 1st line I wear with my CIRAS or chest rig and Low-vis plate carrier. It also can serve as a range belt if need be.

1st line is made of: Eagle duty belt, Eagle belt pad, x3 Eagle FB M9 pouches, Emdom dump, x2 Tactical Tailor triple M4 pouches, Pantac IFAK pouch, and Pantac flashbang pouch. My G19 is held by a Safariland 6280.

DSC06741.jpg

DSC06743.jpg

just curious in relation to the warrior small utility pouches how much bigger or smaller is the IFAK pouch?

cheers

millest

• 3 weeks later...

hi folks just managed to pic up a belt and added a few bits to it as per below:

IMG_0232.jpg

i have double pistol pouch on the left, a warrior nsr mag pouch, then in the gap will be a foldable dump pouch, then a small utility pouch - i may replace this with a warrior small vertical pouch, whilst id lose the molle it would be smaller and possibly free up space for other gear or reduce weight. in the empty space i intend to get a warrior drop leg rig with pistol mag pouch and holster.

what i need though is suggestions in what i can add to the spare panel? i need to use the space for something useful as on light days i intend just to use this for a full load out. im thinking radio pouch (however depending on the replacement pouch for the rear panel i may be able to get the radio on there) and a single shingle pouch for a spare hicap mag (ill be running mids but its nice to have a back up) but not sure on other options or useful items to carry! any sugestions?

cheers

millest

Edited by millest

DSC03704.jpg

DSC03705.jpg

ATS War Belt with Eagle Duty Belt

Leapers Handgun double

x2 ATS Short Shingles

BAE Dumper

SDS Knife/Pistol

Pouch

BHI SERPA

I need to replace the handgun double with a kydex pistol pouch. Still toying with the SERA. I usually don't like belt holsters but really like the way its canted right now.

just curious in relation to the warrior small utility pouches how much bigger or smaller is the IFAK pouch?

cheers

millest

I actually don't know the size relation between Pantac and Warrior pouches. However I know that my Pantac utility pouch is exactly the same dimensions are the Eagle version.

You heated the holster and then inserted the gun in to it?

Nope, TM 1911 fits perfectly in the BH 1911 SERPA. The MOLLE mounting platform however was far too rigid to contour round my waist and made a wide section of the belt stay rigidly straight, rather than curving, pretty uncomfortable. 5 minutes with a hair dryer and a couple of white knuckles to bend it and hey presto, significant improvement.

Nope, TM 1911 fits perfectly in the BH 1911 SERPA. The MOLLE mounting platform however was far too rigid to contour round my waist and made a wide section of the belt stay rigidly straight, rather than curving, pretty uncomfortable. 5 minutes with a hair dryer and a couple of white knuckles to bend it and hey presto, significant improvement.

Oh, gotcha.

SDC10909.JPG

I might try some Kydex pouches instead of the FAST mags, replace the leg shroud with a 6004-10 and DFA, switch to a 1911, and add a couple pistol mag pouches. There's a Coleman tank in the water bottle pouch; the Velcro panel is for refilling GBBR mags in the field.

You try that safariland speed clip thingy on just MOLLE? I heard it works that way and I was wondering how well.

Yeah, one of the reasons I bought the MLS kit was to have that option. It locks right into MOLLE loops nice and solid; just be aware that it will sit quite high (higher than heroshark's) and the "fangs" protrude from the bottom so you want to have plenty of real estate. IMHO it's not really worth it unless you want to run different holsters on the same thigh panel.

*snip*

ATS War Belt with Eagle Duty Belt

Leapers Handgun double

x2 ATS Short Shingles

BAE Dumper

SDS Knife/Pistol

Pouch

BHI SERPA

I need to replace the handgun double with a kydex pistol pouch. Still toying with the SERA. I usually don't like belt holsters but really like the way its canted right now.

This is gorgeous, hope you don't mind, I ordered a War Belt/ Eagle Duty belt combo. It's all SKDtac had, and I was on the fence but this sold me.....

Yeah, one of the reasons I bought the MLS kit was to have that option. It locks right into MOLLE loops nice and solid; just be aware that it will sit quite high (higher than heroshark's) and the "fangs" protrude from the bottom so you want to have plenty of real estate. IMHO it's not really worth it unless you want to run different holsters on the same thigh panel.

Ah, thanks. I was planning mounting the holster on a PC, and was curious how sturdy that thing was. I was worried it would cause the holster to sag, bounce and generally be annoying.

• 3 weeks later...

This might be what you are looking for and the Crye suspenders work wonderfully and cost about $20

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/emdomusa/Detail?no=68

Crye suspenders--forgot about those. The harness points in the ATS Warbelt might be a little too far apart in the back, but I guess I could use the MOLLE.

I like that belt but it looks just as thick as the Condor; it might be perfect to just hang the dump pouch and holster on for a lighter setup. After a little searching I think what I need is the ATS insert belt.

Also, this new Emdom MOLLE panel looks promising. I ditched my support side FAST mags since I prefer not to have any pouches at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions, and the spot behind my left hip is reserved for my dump pouch.