Post pics of your Belt Kits

How do you find the BW belt? I've got one but the stitching on the molle loops is coming very loose on one side, so switched to the custom one.

I havent got to put it to any real use yet... Im going on a little month long mission here in a couple weeks and we will see how it stands up... Got for $19.95 and figured i might try to just use it instead of my FLC

Too be honest my first lines tend to be 'Direct Action' style. Adding a few more mags to my load, carrying a dump pouch, and a belt for a dropleg holster. Some people go for a more generic setup, couple of pistol mags, a rifle mag, and an E&E kit. I guess its just down to what you like.

My setup is mission specific... If i keep this rig when we go back over then i will just have a pistol mag, single rifle mag and a couple of first aid supplies on there along with my 6005 and light and the ever present Gerber

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got my 1st line/belt kit in a stable setup. From left to right:   Emdom-MM CM Belt AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle HSGI Double Decker Taco (x2) TT Grenade Pouch TT Dump Pouch Leatherman MUT P

Thread resurrection ? My current belt kit is a bit of a mixed bag. Emerson clone belt- Left to right ESSTAC KYWI 2+1 Osprey Sharpshooter pouch Osprey AP pouch (modified) BFG Medium utility Ospre

Still trying to figure out a way how to set up my belt.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Cobra Riggers belt

Got similiar. It's made by Miwo-Military Lubliniec from Poland.

pasratunkowy.jpg

pasratunkowy2.jpg

Worn, but still nice.

Here is my first line. It's not 100% done yet, but i'm close to an end.

pierwszalinialewo.jpg

pierwszaliniaprawo.jpg

pierwszaliniatyl.jpg

Kitlist

- Miwo Lubliniec PT-2 Belt in khaki.

- Miwo Lubliniec first line suspenders in khaki.

- Miwo Lubliniec three mag pistol pouch in green.

- Miwo Lubliniec dump bag. I've put some paint on it.

- G&P utility pouch from ciras pouch set. "Olive" but painted a little.

- Safariland 6004 for Springfield Operator in black.

Still earning money for:

- A pistol (propably WE 1911 Tactical) :)

- some pistol mags

- IFAK pouch (by other Polish brand - cromnet)

- Knife (Gerber LMF, or CS SRK)

I'm thinking about gettin a leg panel also.

Edited by Ohtar

Here's my really, really simple first line:

P9040218.jpg

LC-2 belt, canteen, and triple M4

Condor Dump Pouch

It's all gonna be replaced by a Eagle Duty Belt (Black), some SDS Kydex pistol pouches, SDS Sustainment pocu for a dumper and a 6004 with a TM MEU in it.

Edited by The Crunchy Bunny

Here is mine :

DSCN0580.jpg

TAG duty belt

HSGI suspenders

Eagle Industries dropleg panel in CB

Eagle Industries .45 2x4 in CB

Maxpedition Rolly Polly medium

Gemtech lanyard

Safariland 6004 with Ontario Knife CO ASEK, sheat painted in tan/brown

Pistol itself is a TM 1911 with new grips and new everything using MEU mags

I'll probably change the dropleg setup to have just my 4 extra pistol mags and the large utility pouch at the bottom to keep all my primary mags on my RRV or Ciras.

• 3 weeks later...

Quick update :D

Just waiting for my 2x Double Smokes from HSGI to arrive ^_^

DSC05929.jpg

DSC05935.jpg

1st Line

ICE Suspenders

Blackwater IO Belt

TT Drop Leg Hanger

HSGI Drop Leg Molle Panel

HSGI single Smoke Pouch

HSGI Mini EOD Pouch

TT Horizontal E&E pouch

Gemtech Coyote Lanyard

HSGI Double Pistol Mag Pouch

TAG Drop Leg Hanger

Safariland 6004 FDE

Gerber LMF II

• 4 weeks later...

My first line, almost finished (sorry about the crappy phone pics):

moto0002fr0.jpg

Kitlist:

Pantac Mini Utility pouch

Pantac Water bottle pouch

Pantac MOLLE belt with suspenders

Fobus P99 paddle holster (custom multicam paintjob)

Pantac SPECOPS Small medic pouch

The Vestguy MOLLE P90 pouch x2

Emdom 3o2 Multi pistol mag pouch

moto0049gp8.jpg

Hope you like it!

I posted this on the seal gear thread but it is appropriate for here so...my 1st line:

HPIM2651.jpg

Go-Gear MOLLE Padded belt in Multicam

Blackhawk SERPA for M9 (This rig doubles as my work rig too hence the Beretta Holster)

Spec-Ops brand medium knife sheath with SOG SEAL PUP knife (It's under the SERPA)

Gemtech Laynyard in DE (Best lanyard I have ever used..better than crappy blackhawk lanyards. Last Iraq deployment I broke atleast three BHI lanyards..then got the Gemtech.)

OTIS Cleaning kit (Once again..for work too)

Medical kit

HSGI Gerber pouch w/ Gerber

unknown brand triple mag pouch (picked it up in AL-ASAD at the PX, it has been a nice pouch and has held up better than some of the more expensive uber leet pouches I have used prior. I like it because it holds my mags, and surefire)

Locking carbiner cause you never know.

IMG_8032.jpg

- Condor Duty belt

- Custom made Double Pistol magpouch for speedloaders I never use.

- Custom made triple magpouch with a few extra mags for when the *suitcase* hits the fan.

- Ebaybanned canteen pouch with protective insert for cell phone and other sensitive stuff.

- Custom holster waiting to be replaced to be with a P226 Fobus... although I have to buy the pistol first lol

Edited by Raven 6
What is the difference? I've tried to find good articles on the 'line' system, but I've had very little luck.

A first line is supposed to be more like "life support" than "the stuff that didn't fit on my vest". Since the first line is supposed to be the last to go, it should be relatively small, and only have the essentials (E&E, maybe an IFAK) to start with, a few additional things like a holster, dump pouch are OK too, but not your entire stash of rifle mags, etc.

A belt kit is whatever you want it to be, anything carried on your belt, be it 10 mags, or the Taj Mahal.

• 2 weeks later...
A first line is supposed to be more like "life support" than "the stuff that didn't fit on my vest". Since the first line is supposed to be the last to go, it should be relatively small, and only have the essentials (E&E, maybe an IFAK) to start with, a few additional things like a holster, dump pouch are OK too, but not your entire stash of rifle mags, etc.

A belt kit is whatever you want it to be, anything carried on your belt, be it 10 mags, or the Taj Mahal.

First line gear can usually be kept in pockets. Its where I keep mine as I use my first line as an extended combat rig. :D