Pistol Poll

Jaager

Pistols  

741 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you use your pistol?

• My pistol is my Primary weapon!
    • Quite often, especially when i want to be all stealthy!
    • a few times a skirmish, if i have to
    • i only use it in pistol only games
    • I rarely use it, but carry it just in case
    • I rarely use it and most often i will leave it in the safe zone
    • I rarely use it so i hardly bother taking it to skirmishes
    • I never use a pistol, but i can see the point
    • I never use a pistol, they are a waste of time and slow you down in game
  2. 2. How many pistols do you have?

• All my airsoft guns are Pistols
    • I collect pistols
    • I have over 50
    • 40-50
    • 30-40
    • 10-20
    • 5-10
    • I dont own any pistols

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GBB's:

KSC: G17, G18c, G19, G26, G26c, HK USPc, M9(two)

TM: Mk23 (two), G26 and G26 Advance

HFC: G17(two) and G26(two)

WA: Wilson Hi-cappa

KJW: 1911A1 (two)

Electric:

Cyma: G18c AEP (four)

Springer:

TM: 1911A1 (two), Mk23 (two), USP (two), P85, P7M13 (two)

KWC: 1911 Compensated Ultragrade (two), S&W 1911 (two), SP2022 (two), Taurus 24/7 (two), .50 Desert Eagle Ultragrade (three), G17, G17 Compensated (three) Delta Elite, 1991A1 and P99

HFC: P99 (two)

UHC: 1911A1 (four) and P228 (two)

CYMA: G18c springer (four)

Jeez, I hope the Wife doesnt read this.

I usually use my pistol at least once a scenario. I usually find myself playing, then someone needs healed about 50 yards away, and is pinned down. SOOO, I dump my gun to a teammate, and either A.) run like a maniac to him/her or B.) Sneak my way over. Either way, I use my pistol to defend myself. All I have right now is a HFC g17, which doesnt shoot far at all, but its good for keeping their heads down, since they think i can reach them :P . Im selling it and buying a TM Desert Eagle. 330fps with green gas, 27 round mag and better accuracy than most pistols, itll better suit my needs.

I'm actually going to start building up my KSC USP, complete with tightbore (extended if I can find one), a flash suppressor with threaded barrel, some hi-flow valves, new springs, and as many mags as I can buy. I find that GBB are so much more interesting and fun to use than an AEG. A GBB I can also fix and deal with, but AEG's iIMHO are a lot more complicated.

mp5k is a submachinegun or machine pistol if you will.

mp16 is your bastardised patriot... neither, are pistols...

regardless, both are not handguns, aka pistols.

R

Noun 1. pistol - a firearm that is held and fired with one hand (Free Online Dictionary)

Pis"tol (?), n. [F. pistole, pistolet, It. pistola; prob. from a form Pistola, for Pistoja, a town in Italy where pistols were first made. Cf. Pistole.] The smallest firearm used, intended to be fired from one hand, -- now of many patterns, and bearing a great variety of names. (Webster 1913)

---

TBH, almost any kind of weapon could fit into a HUGE number of possible dictionary terms.

You seem to forget often that opinion (least of all yours) are NOT fact.

---

BTW, Patriot is a brand name for a type of AR15 pistol, not a term for the style itself :P Ask Tostitos :D

As I play primariliy CQB, I spend alot of time using my pistols/sidearms.

And in terms of how many I have, I don't really know. Considering I have 10 Tanaka revolvers, 4 Desert Eagles, and just about 2 of any other pistols I have, I have quite a few... What can I say, I like running with dual pistols.

The site I attend runs night games that are designated pistols and shotguns only, so I obviously use it all the time then. Otherwise, they have recently made the middle of the month weekend's games AEG limited ammo with 'filmsim' rules in place.

Limited ammo was not a problem for pistols however as you were allowed to carry as many pistol mags as you want into game, so it came in quite useful when the my ammo was running low for my AEG and I was in the middle of an encounter that required me to stay in game rather than going back to the CP for reloading, or a charge on the defenses.

I always have my trusty KJW Sigg P226 by my side. I only use it if I need to, but my brother on the other hand goes crazy with his TM 1911. I always see him running into CQB games with only it and two mags shooting people from left to right :gun2:

Wel until i can buy a new triger spring for my M9 i sue my 1911 springer which is bloody awesome considering it cost me a £5 for it with 3 mags. Bout 28 shots a mag, and its bloody accurate with a very good range! I out sniped a sniper with it once. I use it when im low on ammo, want to be a bit sneaky or when i jsut feel like it!

One metal slide KSC Glock 19. Used for backup primarily in Urban but i used it in the woods too. Only problem is the mag dropping due to the drop leg i have being rubbish. Might get a chest rig to try and avoid this.

In my experience you don't need a backup until you need a backup. Sounds stupid but there have been a number of times when i wish i had brought a backup. A friend of mine have experienced the same.

In my experience you don't need a backup until you need a backup. Sounds stupid but there have been a number of times when i wish i had brought a backup. A friend of mine have experienced the same.

"Condom theory"

I'd rather have one and not need it, than need one and not have one.

Anyway, i only have a Skorpion machine pistol at the moment. When I'm all UKARA'd up I really want a P226 GBB.

Archived