The Unspoken Rules of Airsoft

Sabachthani

Dont get mad in really close CQB when your fully tricked out AR-15 thats attached to your tac vest which is utterly dripping with useless ######, fails to protect you from a fat, ugly, but light dressed GuzziHero using a WE M1911. He sure didnt beat you with stealth or skill, so something must be wrong with YOU.

If you have enough bbs and your team mate is running low, lend him a speed loaders worth or two. He's going to make damn sure he returns the favor by watching your six. Not that everyone has enough money to do that, but its just a suggestion.

Only BBs? Ive lent people I dont know from Adam an entire gun if theirs has broken down and they have more respawn lives than I do :D

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

turn your phone off ,if your tring to be sneaky . Theres nothing like a ###### ring tone to give your position away :rolleyes: .Although taking calls in a firefight is quite funny .Especialy if its an informal call ,or someone who doesn't know you go shooting :D .Don't light up your own team(with a torch that is ;) ) in dark cqb areas ,when their tring to be stealthy, or shout them :waggle:

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER lead a group of noobs, tell 'em to buzz off into the dark corner on the other side of the field by their flag and shoot like crazy until they die (it saves the better people ammo if they actually hit anyone :D )

Great way to welcome new people our sport. Remember one day, you was a n00b.

Just remember, pyros are better off lit outside of pouches and bags full of gear.

Great way to welcome new people our sport. Remember one day, you was a n00b.

Just remember, pyros are better off lit outside of pouches and bags full of gear.

Lolz, as a newb I'm not too distraught. It's a bit disheartening, considering I read in another post that tagging along isn't a bad idea xD.

Other than that though, I would think bringing along a few newbs could be good for determining enemy locations =o. I personally don't mind being cannon fodder. At least cannon fodder sees action.

Don't light up your own team(with a torch that is ;) ) in dark cqb areas ,when their tring to be stealthy, or shout them :waggle:

Ever so true... GroundZero '07 night game. Blue team advancing towards red team. Blue team: "give us some light". The guys at the very very back in the line turns on his 2000 lumen anti-aircraft lights litting up the whole team. You can guess the rest :P

Quoting Full Metal Jacket will not make you any tougher or respected. Just fight, okay?

If somebody says "come with me" or "cover me", you'd better have damn good reason if you decline. If you have no plan, follow the one who does... and sitting there is generally a crappy plan.

Do what you say you will, be where you say you'll be... well, at least try.

Don't leave a hot firefight to take a leak. Go on breaks or hold it 'till the shooting stops. Your bladder won't explode. At very least, tell somebody where you are going.

Don't stick to your own circle of friends/team mates all the time. Switch out teams, roll with people you don't know, fight against your friends/team from time to time, you'll like it!

Don't you dare show up late and just walk on to field, picking a side at random.

If a person looks like they are sneaking up on an enemy position, he's probably friendly. Don't shoot him! (I've had people do this one to me and I really hate it)

A person carrying their gun backwards with one hand is probably not in. Don't shoot... and if you are in, act like it and don't carry your gun like you are out.

Always listen. Don't be the guy that didn't pay attention to where Objective two is.

Always shoot the guy taking a slash :P

x2 if its really funny!

Actually, I thought it was even funnier when we didn't. At least, not immediately. We were at the old Free Fire Zone site. A friend and I spotted a guy on the other side of the railway cutting about to attend to business. We saw his arm band - he was on the other team. So, we waved and smiled. He clearly hadn't seen our armbands because he smiled and waved back. We let him finish and zip up. Then we shot him.

Unspoken rules:

If you're using a Kalashnikov and you normally use Western-designed weapons, remember, it goes safe-auto-semi. My ambush attempt was very short-lived...

Don't shoot yourself in the nads with a Tac Master, especially when there are ladies present in the bunker. Funny how this lad's cries of "Oh, my nuts!" changed to "Oh, my knee!" when he realised...

Don't go diving through doorways, twin pistols blazing away. Chow Yun-Fat has a crash mat to land on. You probably don't.

If you tell someone to go down the other end of the building and clear it out, it might be a good idea to tell him if you'd sent anyone else down that way already.

We let him finish and zip up. Then we shot him.

i shot a guy taking a leak last week, he turned his head to see where the fire was coming from and tried to duck (as he was on the other side of a window)

apparently he pee'd all over his leg! :blink:

was a bit harsh of me, but ultimately a guy wetting himself is quite funny.

Archived