Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you recommend that over the TM M16 VN? Why or why not?

In any case, sweet Nam gear.

i love it, if youre in the market for a retro-m16, this it. The performance is very good, could probably use a new hopup bucking and a tightbore, but thatll come later.

However, if youre looking for 100% accuracy, this really isnt for you. For instance, the trades are wrong, and a few other minor things. It wasnt enough to sway me away from it, but for some it is.

Another alternative is the WGC custom ones for around $230, but i haven't heard much about them (if anyone knows, please enlighten me as im looking into picking one up :))

just the one cuz i usually play the morning games with either my m4 cqb or my g36c when the games are generally quicker paced.

the other good thing i have found with the li-pol is trigger response is way quicker. but the down side with the battery in the magpul stock is it isnt exactly quick to change the battery if you need to!

I want to swap the barrel on my CA M15A4 Carbine for a shorter CQB style barrel.

Does anyone know if the CA Convertable outer barrel goes from the standard length barrel to a CQB length?

On that note can someone tell me what the actual length of a CQB barrel is and maybe recommend a good one if the CA version is no good?

For a long time being a "read-only user", and now making my first post, so it better be a good one ;)

Shot during game last Sunday:

m4s.jpg

upper M4:

- WGC Custom M4A1 New Type

- KAC RAS

- SureFire M900

- Trijicon ACOG TA01NSN

lower M4:

- WGC Custom M4A1

- CA RIS

- Maruzen CA870

- G&P Masterkey

greetz

OK guys I have been looking around a bit more and in regards to my previous question a few posts back I think a CQB barrel is normally 10.5 is that right?

If it is, does anyone know if this barrel will fit a CA M15 and is it any good?

http://www.kingarms.com/productpage.asp?prodid=327

Thanks fellas!

Edited by chris u'5